Father Pancakes!

Hunter's POV:

It's already been a month and we haven't got a clue about where lyla is. 

"Maybe we should call ethan or that man" He spat out their names like dirt. but I guess we have no other choice. 

they're the only ones who knows black magic and I think the book contains black magic and for us to open the portal we should have magic in our blood which is weird cause we're not witches. 

"Should we talk to balke about this?" I wasn't sure if we should but we never keep secrets from each other so might as well. But I don't think he'll be too enthusiastic about it.

"I guess we should" We both sighed and went up to blake's room. 

"Blake, uhm, he, I, we, uhm, -----" "Guys, speak up" He said softly which made us more scared. 

"We think it's best for us to contact that man and ethan" He sighed. "I've been thinking about that too" He looked at the ground and sighed. 

We got dressed and went to ethan's house. Okay, we we're assuming they we're still there. 

'Hey guys, I don't think they're there anymore" Eric said worriedly. He knew them the longest and we trust him but we still checked just in case.

"Guys, I can feel them" Eric put an arm in front of us. "What wold you think they'd do to us?" "What do you a mental person would do?" I forgot about that. Our father is not in a perfect state of mind but I think he'll be able to help us.

"Ethan?" Eric nervously called out his name. "What is it dear brother?" Ethan emerged from the wall. 

He had a wicked smile on his face. We all shivered. 

"You don't to be scared of me, We're family after all" Ethan engulfed us in a hug.

"My help is what you came here for am I right?" He grinned. "Yes ethan. Lyla is in trouble and we need your help" He laughed.

"Are you sure about that dear brothers?" He held out his hand and we saw what was happening to her. 

She was happily chatting with a boy, wait, is that? "Is that ash?" Ethan nodded sadly. 

"If you want to bring her back, she should want to be brought back for the spell to work" He said in a serious tone we never heard before.

"Why would she not want to be back?" Ethan sighed adn let us into their conversation.

"what if your family wants you back? What about your mate?" Ash looks so sad and lyla did the thing   that shocked us. 

"Ash, I want to be back but I think I'm torn between you two guys but don't worry, I like you okay? " She looked at him with loving eyes and we we're just heart broken.

"How come she likes him again?'' "We can't stop what the heart desires" Ethan looked away. 

How could she do this to him? Well she said she wants to be back right? 

She said she wants to be back rigth? We can perform the spell right?" Ethan sighed and nodded. I think we're missing something here.

"What is it?" Ethan looks sad. "We have to have a drop of blood of her true love" We gasped. We're not sure anymore if kyle is her true love.

"Do you think we can perform the spell twice?" Ethan smiled. A genuine smile that we all missed. 

"I can. Just bring ash and kyle here and we can perform the spell as soon as possible" HE walked away smiling. Something feels wrong about all this.