meat covered tofu roll

ash's POV:

All night i was looking at her sleeping face. she looks so peaceful. she was beautiful. Just like my elizabeth.

that reminds me, I'm going to ask about her tomorrow.

The things that's really bothering me the most is why do they look alike and the way i feel when I see her looking at me.

I mean, she's been here for days and I've been with her ever since.

She makes everything look so easy and fun. She makes everything so bright and reachable.

She makes everything happy. She makes me happy. 

I haven't felt happiness in a long time. Not since elizabeth died. 

She was the love of my life. She was my everything.

Everytime we are together, we would talk about the future. about making our own family and being good parents to our kids and other things.

Everytime she would look at me, she always have this smile on her fae that i can't help but smile with her.

But everything changed when we met christopher. At first, we thought he was our friend. 

He sheltred us, fed us and practically did everything for us. Whenever we said that we would repay him somehow, he said we didn't have to. 

One day, I heard him talking to his brother. He said that the ritual is complete because he has two sacrifices now.

I wondered about that but I just shrugged it off knowing that he would never harm us. But I was wrong. I was dead wrong.

A week after our stay at his place, he told us to go to the place near the river and he would meet us here.

Little did I know that was the end for us. I didn't think that going there might end our lives. I didn't know. We didn't know. 

After a while of waiting, he showed up with his brother. His brother came to us and examined us. He extened his hand to me and gave me vial. 

He told me to drink it. I looked at christopher seeking for assurance that it is safe to drink it cause i trust him. 

He nodded and i drank it.

The liquid didn't taste like anything but the reaction quickly started. 

My eyes blurred and my body was on fire. The bad kind of fire. It felt like somebody was toturing me and I just wanted to die. 

It hurts so much that my throat dried up and my bones cracked. I thought that I was going to a much painful experience but after that one last bone crack I collapsed.

When I woke up everything became clearer. Everything became brighter. Everything magnififed and everything was really beautiful.

I looked around looking for the most beautiful person in the world but she is  nowhere to be found. I searched for hours and ended going home to christopher.

When I reached the door, a strong urge came unto me and I was hungry. I was craving for something but I don't know what it is. 

As I opned the door and got closer, My pulsed raced and my hunger went to overdrive and I knew at that time that I jkust had to go get it.

And I did just that. I went for it not looking at it. I didn't know how it happened but my body reacted on its own.

My vision became blood red and the smell became more dominant. Like its the only thing I could smell.