sister connection

chapter 4 - sister connection

macey's POV:

she's really pretty was all i could think about.she's tall, smart and trendy.

her eyes and hair, they were unique even for our race. that must meant that she's all a royal pure blood.

she's really pretty and blake's really handsome. i wonder what they're other siblings look like. what would it feel like living with these beautiful people? i sighed.

these people are beyond human. literally. "hey macey what do you wanna eat?" muffy asked with her eyes sparkling.

she loves food. especially pancakes.no doubt about that.

"i'll just get whatever you ordered" i smiled. they both looked at me with shocked expressions. "what?" i said confused.

"she eats like half of the menu here" blake pointed at her then the menu. oh so thats why. i laughed. " just pancakes" i smiled at the both of them. "lets play 5 truths and 3 dares" lyla suggested. "bring it on lyla fierce" said blake hyped with the game.

we spun the bottle. it stopped at me. "dare" i said nervously. "i dare you to shout your name and blake's and tell him you love him then give him one hell of a kiss" lyla dared.

my eyes widened but i recomposed my self and stood up. i breathed in "im macey pagan and he's blake fierce. i love you so much blake fierce" i shouted at the top of my lungs and went to blake and kissed him passionately.

"well done pagan well done" they both said eyeing me. i smirked. we spun the bottle again, now it landed on muffy. "dare me pagan. dare me." she smirked.

i thought of a dare. it was really hard knowing that lyla would do it. then i thought of my brother. "muffy call my brother and make him come here" i dared her.

i knew she didnt know my brother. or so i thought. she got her phone out and started going through numbers. "uhm, who're you calling?" i asked her curious.

"your brother of course. kyle pagan is your brother right?" she smiled half teasingly half true. "he is" i said. i sighed in defeat. i could never beat this girl.

"hey capitain! you have to go to pancake house now! im alone and im lonely. i need a friend. come right now okay or else you'll get it" she whimpered then smirked and hung up.

my jaw dropped. how come they know each other? that's wierd. knowing my brother and i do know him.he never paid attention to girls. 

 while waiting for kyle the food came in. muffy stared at them and started drooling. i find it funny that beautiful people like them drools and still looks amazing.

" lyla your drooling and your still pretty but please dont waste the food" i heard a familiar voice say. "oh hush kyle. im hungry andi'll drool if i want to" she looked annoyed but smiled at him.

i laughed at them. of course its kyle. its still wierd. seeing him all cozy with muffy. its not like him at all. i let it slide, at least he's making an effort talking to girls other than us.

"cupcake eat slowly, its all yours anyway."  he told her and transferred to her side. so now they petnames for each other? how close are these people seroiusly? its getting wierder by the minute.

the curiosity get the best of me so i called him out. "kyle can you come with me for a sec? " i smiled at him. "sure sis" he got up and went outside.

"so should i guess or your going to tell me?" i said folding my arms and looking at him straight in the eyes. he looked confused but smiled immediately.

"you mean lyla? were just friends. it just feels like weve the best of friends for a long time" he smile at lyla. she smiled back.

the looks that they give each other, ive had that feeling before. i gasped. "you okay sis?" he asked worried. "im fine" i smiled at him.

they were mates but they didnt know. "go back in bro and please tell blake to come here" i ordered. he nodded and went back in.

blake went out the store going to me. i smiled. he's perfect. in every sense of the word. i dighed happily. "what's up babe?" he asked while hugging me.

"did you see? how they looked at each other?" i asked him cuddling more. "yeah i saw. they're meant to be. its sad that they dont know."

he looked at them. i peeked from his broad shoulders. they look perfect together. they were happy together. "can we tell them?" i asked. "sure why not" he smiled at me. i love his smile. we went in.

 somehow i feel her happiness and pain.

its like were connected. its a really nice feeling. she feels that my brother likes her but is not sure if its in that way. if only i can tell her that he loves her.

it pains me to her in doubt. i felt really close to her. maybe its because she's the brother of my mate. but whatever it is i like it. i hope this would last.