Extras: Full Dive

Elle looked up at the night sky and once again found the brightest star. Her heart ached, she wasn't ready for what she was about to ask.

"Hi, Claire. I know it's been a long time but I need to know if you're okay with this-" Elle's voice hitched in her throat. Even after three years since Claire died, she needed to know if she was ready. "I need to know if you're okay with me moving on."

Elle looked up at the star, expecting to receive some sort of sign from the heavens above. She pondered for a moment, wondering if it was right to be letting herself fall in love again. The lights of the room flickered on and she heard the voice that soothed her to sleep on nights she found herself too scared to sleep alone.

"Hi, Elle," Keith breathed. It was late at night but he always checks the bridge whenever he gets water in the middle of the night just in case she's there just like all the times before.

Elle turned around slowly to face him. He was her best friend, comrade, and confidante. He was everything, but she still wasn't sure if she should fall in love again.

"Is there something wrong?" he asked. "Why are you up here?" Genuine worry filled his eyes as Elle wiped away her stray tears. Keith knew that the only reason why she liked coming up on the bridge late at night was when something was bothering her. He thought they reached a point where she came to his room instead.

"It's nothing," she said with a sad smile. "I've just found a sign."

Keith wrapped her in a supportive hug and placed his chin on top of her head. He stroked her hair softly, he knew just how to take care of Elle when she was sad. He then noticed a meteor shower beyond the grand windows.

"Is that what you're looking for?" he asked. Elle peeked over to see the dazzling lights. She turned back to Keith, wiping away her last tear.

"No," she said with a smile. She looked deep into his eyes, the soft light wrapped around his features. Elle let herself melt into the hug as she pressed into his chest. "It's always been here, I just never realized it."