A New Chapter Begins: The Chunin Exam!

Comincia dall'inizio

"So today I was thinking that-" "Gaara we have a problem dad knows about (y/n)." We soon heard the heavy footsteps of which belonged to their father. "Well well well if it isn't the wanted ninja Ziola (y/n)." "Gaara I'm so sorry but I have to leave I can't be captured like this I, just can't." 'Moon style: Amnesia jutsu.' I used it on Gaara's dad only but not before almost every sand ninja appeared I went to Gaara and gave him a keychain.

' I used it on Gaara's dad only but not before almost every sand ninja appeared I went to Gaara and gave him a keychain

(The writing is in cursive.)

Goodbye my panda. I did a teleportation jutsu and saw Gaara say something but I couldn't here him.

'WAKE UP (Y/N)!!'

«Flash back over/end of dream»

I jumped up confused and sweaty why would He show up in my dreams. "(Y/n) come on it 12:54 you slept in enough." I sighed even though it was to early for me I couldn't let Naru down so I got up took a shower, brushed my teeth, put on my clothes, and ran out the door. "Good morning gorgeous eyes."

I gave him a hug and of we went to start our day hand in hand. "So what are we doing today?" I asked Naru. "Kakashi sensei said more simple ninja missions nothing exciting." He answer. "Ok as long as there is any cats in the process." Naruto chuckled. "Good you two are here." Kakashi sensei said "Of course we are." Naruto answered. I winked at Sasuke and waved at Sakura and they both blushed. Naruto and Sasuke both turned their backs to each other. 'Seriously they've been this way ever since we came back from the land of waves.' "Morning Kakashi sensei." I said while smiling at him. "Well good morning (y/n) nice to see you up and going." He smiled. "What!! What took you so long Kakashi." "Sorry guys, I'm afraid I got lost on the path of life. Now let's get on with the tasks." Naruto turned to look at Sasuke with a death glare. 'This is gonna be a long day. We all simply nodded and went to do the mission's.

First mission pulling weeds out of the old lady down the streets garden sounds easy. I picked a space and started pulling weeds. Naruto not so muck. I think he went a little over bored because when the lady came outside to check on us see got really mad "Hey you, those were special herbs I've been growing and you destroyed them."

Second mission picking up trash from the river while Kakashi sensei reads his 'special' book. 'Shouldn't be to hard especially for Naruto. He couldn't possibly mess this up, right?' I looked behind me and Naruto looked up at me I smiled and waved at me and Naruto did the same. He went back to picking up trash when he fell and the current took him with it I threw my trash on Kakashi sensei (on purpose) and ran after Naruto. "Sasuke catch." He understood what I meant and put his trash down and ran after us. I jumped off the waterfall and caught him by his foot. I did a hand sign and summoned a vine and throw the other half at Sasuke which he caught and I held on to the other end, I sighed. "You are such a loser."

Third mission walking dogs and of course even though this mission should've been easy Naruto had to make it harder and pick the biggest dog. We tried to convince him to get a smaller dog but he refused. We watched as the dog dragged Naruto passed a do not pass sign and through a hole in the fence. I don't know why nobody did anything. It was silent until we heard screams and explosion noses. Naruto came out with no scares and not surprisingly the dog didn't.

We all went to report the mission's as completed while carrying Naruto. Naruto and Sasuke were having there daily argument but I was just thinking about going back to sleep. It started to get serious so I stepped in. "Come on guys you can't fight all the time its getting tiresome." They both still didn't stop but got into fighting position and pounced on each other. I growled and in one swift manner I grabbed Sasuke's hand and pulled it behind his back and princess him to the floor. I grabbed Naruto and pinned him to the walls. "Both of you stop it your getting really annoying!" They both stopped and looked at me I rubbed the temples of my head starting to get a head ache and just started walking away.

They both came running towards me "I'm sorry (y/n)." They both said summarily. "No it's fine it's just I got irritated and pinned you both down for no reason and its probably because I can't control myself when I'm mad and, I'm rambling aren't I. I sorry are you guys hurt." I hat myself for what I just did I hurt two people that I care a lot for. "I have to go. Bye (y/n)." I waved. "Wait Sasuke ill come with you." Sakura waved bye to me and ran off with Sasuke. "So Naru what do you want to do." He titled his head to think but couldn't think of anything. "Ok want a piggy back ride home." He blushed and after a while slowly nodded. I lifted him up and he put his chin on my hair, put his legs around my torso, and his arms around my neck. We were about to walk away until Sakura came back and said that she was going to come with us instead, guess Sasuke didn't want to be by her, Naruto got so excited that he jumped off my back.

'Their goes a cute moment for us.' We all started walking down the path until we saw a square shaped rock? We continued on until Naruto got suspicious and started running with the rock following him. Naruto stopped to face the box head on and started to insult the rock and the rock talked back. And out jump Konohamaru and some other kids that I don't know the name of. "I'm Moegi the sissies Kunoichi in preschool check me out!" Shouted the girl. "I love algebra, Udon." Shouted the boy who's named seemed to be Udon. "I'm the number one ninja in the village. Konohamaru!" Umm ok then. "Hi I'm Moegi but you already know that. Did you like my intro." I nodded. "Oh hi pretty boy." I waved at Konohamaru. "What Konohamaru you know him." Konohamaru nodded. "The girl blushed and turned back to me. "So what you're name?" "(Y/n)." I answered quickly. "Do you have a girl friend?" I spoke my head no. "Hey back off sweetheart his mine." Sakura said interrupting our conversation. "So how's scholars Konohamaru?" "Good. How's ninja stuff." "Good...... does she always flirt with every guy she sees?" "No only if their cute. What were you guys doing?" "Well I was giving Naruto a piggyback ride but he jumped off." "Ohh I want one" shouted Moegi. I lifted my shoulders and she jumped on Konohamaru ran ahead.

We went to catch up to him and when we did we saw him in the grasp of a ninja he looked like he was from the village hidden in the sand. I put Moegi down and walked in front everyone. "Why don't you put him down before you lose that pretty arm of yours, wouldn't want that beautiful blood of  yours to be spelled on the ground now would we kitten." I said I'm a calming yet deadly tone. "What who do you think you- (y/n)!" I looked at him confused. "How do you know my name." "Did you say (y/n) impossible he has to be dead alread- (Y/ N)!!" A girl popped out of no where and started hugging me. "Its us Kankuro Gaara's siblings." "Gaara? Wait the dream, but that can't be then that would make you guys.... impossible I wouldn't befriend people as mean as you two." No it's true we could go get Gaara to prove it." I noticed that it really was them and hugged them both. "So it is you guys I missed you! Where's Gaara?"

I noticed he still had Konohamaru in his grasp and was about to ask him to release him but a rock was thrown which made him drop him. " your a long way from home and your way out of you league." "Wait Sasuke don't attack him their my friends. Sasuke Kankuro and .  Bancorp and Sasuke." "He already pisses me off." "Why are you guys here anyway?" "The Chunin Exam." "The what" asked Naruto. "Kankuro back off." Huh that was no it can't be he wouldn't sound so depressed.  "Your and embarrassment to our village. I looked up and everything stopped that couldn't be him. Our eyes connected and his widen. He teleported with sand and popped up in in front of me. "(Y/n)?"

I nodded I didn't know what to do or to feel. I hugged him and laughed he chuckled unlabeled to hug back because of my tight grip he coughed and everyone looked at us strange except. "How do you two know each other." Yelled Konohamaru I scratched the back of my neck embarrass form what I just did. "He help my when I was little and we became close friends." Naruto and Sasuke sent death glares at Gaara. Deep down in my stomachache something skipped bothering me about Chunin Exam thing I could tell it was gonna be big.

««««««««««««««««««««««»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»
Thanks for reading next chapter coming soon