I get the bouquets and place them on the centre table.

"This will do right?" I talk to myself, hoping for a response but whose stupid would believe myself will answer me?

I clasp my hands together and close my eyes.

"Oh, God of flowers. I apologize for ruining your creation. Please, hear my prayers and give me the right answer I should follow. Amen."

I open my eyes and take the roses out from the bouquets but as soon as I hand one I got pricked on my finger.

"Damn it! God of flowers are you stopping me from ruining your creation? Aish."

I stand up and get a band-aid on the cabinet. I put all the band-aid around my fingers in case I will get prick again.

'Wihihihi I'm such a smart ass!'

I went back on the sofa and proceed on my plan.

I pull a petal, "Ask her." And throw it on the floor. I pull a petal again, "Or not." And throw it again.

I continued doing the same thing until there is no petal left and pick another rose and did the same thing once again and again and again.

"Ask her. Or not. Ask her. Or not. Ask her. Or not. Ask her. Or not. Ask her. Or not. Ask her. Or not. Ask her. Or not. Ask her. Or not. Ask her. Or not. Ask her. Or not. Ask her. Or not."

As I finished the entire bouquet, I proceed onto the other bouquet.

"Ask her. Or not. Ask her. Or not. Ask her. Or not. Ask her. Or not. Ask her. Or not. Ask her. Or not. Ask her. Or not. Ask her. Or not. Ask her. Or not. Ask her. Or not. Ask her. Or not."

I finished the 2nd bouquet for God knows how many hours. There are about 30 roses in each bouquet and I'm asking really really slow because every petal I devoted my prayers hoping the last petal is NOT.

So far, the last petal from the 2 bouquets is NOT so I'm confident the last petal of the third bouquet will be NOT as well.

"Ask her. Or not. Ask her. Or not. Ask her. Or not. Ask her. Or not. Ask her. Or not. Ask her. Or not. Ask her. Or not. Ask her. Or not. Ask her. Or not. Ask her. Or not. Ask her. Or not. Ask her. Or not. Ask her. Or not. Ask her. Or not. Ask her. Or not. Ask her. Or not. Ask her."

"Or not. Ask her. Or not. Ask her. Or not. Ask her. Or not. Ask her. Or not. Ask her. Or not. Ask her. Or not. Ask her. Or not. Ask her. Or not. Ask her. Or not. Ask her. Or not. Ask her. Or not. Ask her. Or not. Ask her. Or not. Ask her. Or not. Ask her. Or not. Ask her. Or not. Ask herㅡ"

It's the last one!

"ANDWAEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!"