WINE 11

FRENCH RESTAURANT

FRENCH RESTAURANT

Punishment. It's a painful word. I have been living with punishments throughout my entire existence.

I couldn't be with the people I love. No matter who I love, people or circumstances finds a way for me to become unhappy.

*SIGH*

What a pathetic and tough life.

I only wanted to live peacefully with the person I love. But love seems to refuse me. Whenever I love, in exchange is a pain.

And right now...

I'm looking at the person who is a pain to me. She was once my love but she becomes my pain.

My pain, that I myself was the caused. I'm the caused of all my pain. My pain, that is my punishment.

I'm in a French restaurant right now, meeting with my stepbrother. Yuta Nakamoto. I shout at him that I don't want to see him again but as I walk away, my gaze met hers.

My gaze... meet my pain.

I didn't expect us to be in the same place.

As I gaze at her, the colour of her orbs turned ash blue. I don't know what does that colour mean. But I know one thing for sure...

I'm the caused of it.

"What are you looking at?" The colour of her orbs change to ocean black when I said that but I ignored her and continue on my way.

After that meeting, I saw her on the road, inside a car which drove by a person who I trusted to look after her. I was able to descry her face one more time. Thanks to the traffic light.

"What are you looking at?" I mouthed to her before I go.

I want her to hate me as possible. I don't want to meet her again. Because her existence is my living pain. Seeing her makes me hate myself. Seeing her makes me sinful.

It's all my fault.

Days pass. I thought its already over. I thought I can finally run away from being locked up. I hate it. I rather ran even with the unsure destination than being locked up. But people and circumstances do always find a way to give punishment to my life.

And today... is one of those days. We meet again. And that is my punishment. Her existence is my punishment.

I didn't know she's inside the cafe inside the campus where I enrolled. I saw a piano and came in to play. I didn't expect her to be inside too. Her existence got me distracted as I dance my fingers on the keyboard so not long after, I randomly hit the keyboard and left the cafe.

I sat on the bench with my legs cross and use my vape to calm myself but she followed me.

"YA!" She shouts at me, looking at me angrily. I don't know why she's looking at me like that but I want her to vanish in my sight right now so I blow smoke straight to her.