WINE 05

JYP CAMPUS 1

JYP CAMPUS 1

I walk to my first class as soon as I parked my car and I never escaped from the squeals of the students who admired me. Annoying squeal here and there greeted me every step I take. For once I never like this treatment. They see me like a celebrity and although its a good thing but it can be annoying sometimes. I never get a peaceful day at this school.

Son Chaeyoung, the perfect girl with a brain, beauty and talents, the ideal girl and the girl of their dreams. That is how they see me and I'm proud of who I am and what I got. Looks? Grade? Money? I got it all. But what I'm really proud of is my ATTITUDE. I don't care about what you think about my attitude cause I'm not Son Chaeyoung without that. Who cares about your opinion about my attitude anyway? Psh. Get lost cause this is my life. I'm not going back to the weak Chaeyoung. That pathetic and coward girl is already dead.

I went to my locker to get my training suit. I got a dance class today. Yeah, I do all things related to entertainment. That is how awesome I am. PUHAHAHAHA!

I went to the dressing room and meet Dahyun and Tzuyu in there.

"Hey, tiger. How's your morning?" Dahyun asked.

"It's good but not until I saw your face." I teased.

"Ouch!" She places her palm above her chest, acting hurt. "Why so mean?"

"Psh. Is it something new?" I roll eyes and start stripping off to change into training suit.

"KYAAAAAA!!"

"OMGGGGG She's sooo haaawwwwttt!"

"Spell abssss ugh C.H.A.E.Y.O.U.N.G WAAAAA!!!"

"I'm dying to touch thoooose!!!"

"That's why I joined the dance class to witness Chaeyoung's hotness grrrr!!!!"

"Look at that! Look at that! Her shoulder is so broad and her back is so muscular KYAAAAAAA!!!"

"OMG tissue, please! My nose is bleeding!!"

"HAAAAAWWWWTTTT!!!"

"Shhiiiitttt my eyes are blessed!!!"

"UWAAAAAA She looks so feminine and cute but when she changed to her training suit I can't even recognize her!!"

"I know right! Look forward to Physical Education tomorrow! She's even hotter in our gym uniform!"

"Really?? Omg, I have plans of not coming tomorrow but I guess I have to cancel my plans then KYAAAAAAA!!!"

You already know what are those comments. My girls classmates owned those annoying squeals but I don't want to ruin my mood because of them so I just stayed silent and continue changing into my training suit. I wear a plain white shirt and wear a jacket. Tzuyu zipped it for me whilst Dahyun tie my hair.