WINE 16

"W-What have you d-done?! A-Are you crazy?!" She shouts, wiping her lips using the sleeve of her jacket!

I slowly faced her. I gave her a serious look.

'That was really painful. Damn it. Lemme scold you a little.'

She gulped as I stand up. "What was that for?" I remain my voice calm. "Why do you have to slap me?"

'Yeah. Why, when you responded?'

"B-Because youㅡ W-Why did you do that?! W-Why did you h-have to kiss me!"

'Tsk. It's not even a big deal.'

"I was just trying to help you."

"What?! Are you insane?! How can you call that help! Huh?!"

I massaged my left cheek where she slapped. "Tss. That was your second time slapping me after a kiss. You haven't changed." I mumbled, ignoring her question.

"What?! What are you talking about?!"

"I said, you should have thanked me than slapping me."

"Ha!" She scoffed. "What the hell? Why would I thank you, huh?!"

She does really look so upset right now!

"I saved you from your fans. If I didn't kiss you and you're being loud then they have caught you earlier."

"B-But you don't have to kiss me! T-That was stupid, ridiculous and disgusting!"

'Tss. If you think it that way then you should have pushed me away in the first second my lips touched yours.'

"Oh really?" She crosses her arms and steps closer to me. "But why did you respond to my kisses then?"

She gulped. "I-I wasn't!"

'Yeah. Lie as how much you want, I don't really care.'

"Tss. Yeah sure." I walk away after I said that.

"Yah! Where are you going I'm still asking you!"

I halt and faced her. "I told you its because you're loud. I kissed you to shut your mouth. That way I saved you from your obsessed fans. Remember yesterday? I was being mean by biting your lip so today I was being soft and kiss you instead." I continued my steps, walking away, not minding how annoyed she is.

"Yah! Remember this I will sue you for sexual harassment!"

"Yes sure, go ahead. And I will tell the court that we are married and kissing is a very natural thing to do." I said without facing her, she was following me behind.

"We are not married yet!"

'Blah blah blah.'

"Yes sure."