"What did he just say?", he seethed, an angry look very prominent on his face. I could feel myself turn as white as a ghost. "You've kissed someone else?".

"No!", I quickly said. "Please come talk to me in private", I sighed, I guess I had to be the one to tell him after all.

"No", he said turning back to Ney. "Tell me what happened. What did you mean? What has she done?". Ok that last little part ticked me off. 'What has she done?'. Who did he think he could speak about like that? A little rude but ok.

Neymar sighed as an annoyed looking Kylian stared him dead in eye. "Bro, I didn't mean it like that. Just go talk to her", I mentally thanked Neymar when he could see I was on the verge of getting very upset that Kylian didn't want to speak to me. He probably thought I had been out doing god knows what with god knows who.

"No tell me what she's done", he said stubbornly. Finally having enough, I marched over and stood between the two looking up at Kylian. Standing in between the two made me realise how small I was. Damn.

"Listen, don't speak about me like that when I'm right next to you. If I'm saying I haven't kissed anyone, I haven't kissed anyone so stop being so stubborn and come talk to me over here, now", I demanded as I said what I had to say and walked away hearing Neymar chuckle at my fiery attitude. Also hearing Kylian sigh and say something to Neymar, I heard his footsteps walking over to me, I looked back to see Ney walking away leaving me and Kylian on the seats alone "Right so I-", I started before he butted in.

"Who have you kissed?".

My face went blank. "Well if you let me speak I can tell you what happened, and also don't get angry and shit and walk away, just let me explain", I warned.

"Go on then", he shrugged rudely. I squinted my eyes giving him a warning look to shut up. This BOY.

"Right, so the party at Michael's place-".

"I fucking knew it", he said shaking his head. Oh my GOD. It was by now irritating the hell out of me that he wouldn't let me speak without the constant interruptions. If Kylian was one thing, he was hot headed. "Of course it would be him, why wouldn't it be? I fucking told you about all the invitations and gifts and shit but you didn't fucking listen. I told you he was trying to get in your pants but you didn't listen, Savanna! So...what, was it just a kiss or did you go the full way with him?".

I stared at the arrogant boy in front of me for a few seconds, how could one person jump to so many conclusions. If he just shut his mouth and let me get two words out he would soon be off his high horse. "Kylian, I am about two seconds away from walking out that door, shut the hell up for a second and let me explain", I said slowly with my arms crossed. Bloody idiot boy. He huffed like the big baby he was before slouching in his chair not looking at me as he waited for me to speak. "Right, Michael's party. He got a little drunk and was saying really weird stuff to me, then he kissed me. I promise you now I didn't kiss him back, I pushed him straight off me and went home, think of that how you please but that's the truth".

He looked at the ground for a few moments before speaking. "So why didn't you tell me when you came in?".

"Because I wanted to speak to Neymar first. Your so temperamental, I knew you would go off on a big rage and I didn't want that", I explained.

"So what did you want me to do? Just sit back and be happy about it?", he was still angry but to be honest as annoying as it was, I didn't blame him. If I was in his situation I would hit the roof aswell. "So were you not going to tell me at all? Is that why Ney wanted to talk to you".

Without looking at him, I looked down and nodded. I felt silly hiding it from him now. "He told me to stop working for Michael or else he would tell you. I honestly just wanted to save an argument between us. I know I should have told you but I just know how much you don't like Michael and-".

"Don't like him? I can't stand the man", he seethed. "He's manipulated you, just like I said he would. He's brought you gifts to sweeten you up then gone in hoping you would let him", he explained angrily however he had calmed down a little from before. I felt so ashamed. Even Alex could see his intention but I was blinded. There was a few seconds of silence before he spoke again. "Have you spoken to him since?". I shook my head. "Delete his number".

I looked at him baffled. "What?".

"Delete his number", he repeated seriously. "I don't want you working with him again".

"But he has a contract, I can't I signed it. There's consequences if I don't work for him, he could sue me. He has a legal document Kylian", I said. I honestly wished this wasn't Michael's intention from the beginning, I did want to see him again so he could explain himself because if this was unintentional and it was purely the alcohol, I could have a little compassion maybe.

"I could not care less about the contract, I know people who can get you out of it".

"But-".

"But? But what, Savanna?! It's simple, stop fucking working for him! He will continue to do this shit if you let him! Plus think about me, do you think I'm going to let you run free round another man knowing he's going to try it on with you whenever your with him because I'm pretty sure if this was you with me, you'd be exactly the same or worse", he shouted but stopped for a second and his face turned calm, the sudden anger disappearing and a disheartened look sweeping over his face. "Unless you want to keep working with him. But if you do, I want to end whatever we have". What. He would be able to cut me off that quick?

"Kylian, don't be s-", I started.

"No, Sav. You either stay with me, or go and work for him. It sounds harsh and I'm sorry but I'm not just going to sit around waiting for you when another man is out there trying to kiss you every chance he gets. I will not do if, I know it's not you, it's his dirty old fault but I'm sorry it's either him or me".

The whole point of coming to France in the first place was to work on my university degree, it just so happened I found a boy along the way so I don't even know why Kylian would even think I would choose Michael over him.

"Obviously you", I spoke walking closer to him and planting a little kiss on his lips. "I'm just scared he's going to sue me or something. He's big he has a lot of power".

"Don't worry about that", he said placing a gentle kiss on my head as I hugged his torso and sighed. "I'll get it sorted for you".

"Ew, sorry no matter how much I see you both together, I cannot get use to this", I heard a voice say from behind me. Turning around I saw Thomas cringing at me and Kylian as we had our arms wrapped around each other. "It burns my eyes to watch, Kylian get off her now".

I chuckled seeing his disgusted face as Kylian rolled his eyes and moved away from me making me laugh more that he actually listened to Thomas. "It's not that bad, Thomas".

"Savanna your like a daughter to me, I'm suppose to hate any boy that comes near you", he said trying not to let out a smile. Sure Thomas knew about me and Kylian but I knew he wasn't fond, his father like figure breaking out of him. He liked me, he like Kylian just not together. I knew what he was saying was purely jokes which is why I could just brush off his comments and laugh.

"How can you hate this face?", I joked squeezing Kylian's cheeks as we laughed when he gave me a unimpressed look and rubbed his cheeks. "Anyway I'm going to get my food, I'll see you in there", I said walking away hearing Kylian and Thomas' voice get quiter until I couldn't hear anything. Walking into the dining hall I sat back down next to Ney and gave him a look go signal everything was alright.
___________
Kylian's P.O.V

"Look after her, Mbappé", coach warned. I internally laughed.

"Don't worry about anything, Coach", I said.

"Oh I have them flowers you asked me for ready, are they for Savanna?", he asked.

I looked down and suddenly turned a little disheartened. "They were, I don't need them anymore".

"What do you mean?".

I looked at where Sav had just left, I could still smell her natural sweet smell next to me and feel her arms wrapped round my body, which is why it made this 10x harder.

"I was going to ask her to be my girlfriend".

"So why aren't you asking her now?", he said confused.

I looked at the floor. "Thing's change".