66 | Accusations

2 MONTHS LATER

Two months. Two long gruelling months which felt like forever. The morning sickness was getting worse and the need for food was quickly vanishing. If this is what pregnancy was like, I wouldn't be doing it again.

Between these two months, nothing has really happened, nothing worth mentioning anyway; there was a court case on Michael Ricose which was currently ongoing, I had been home once to tell my family in person about my news (which they didn't take so lightly at first), and I had still not spoken to Chelsea and Bruna, I was scared but wanted them back so badly. Alex was my second hand man helping me all day everyday, at home and at work since pregnancy side effects were really beginning to kick in now. I had managed to keep the whole situation under control for now considering there were constant cameras pointed at us but I thanked god I was yet to still grow a belly, god help us when the word gets out. And as for Kylian...well, what can I say, I don't really speak to him that much anymore, I mean I think he is doing well but I honestly wouldn't know; of course I would occasionally see him training but he would never stop to chat.

"What are you doing in here?", I heard a voice as I stopped mid sit up. I was currently sat on the mats in the gym at the training centre, the boys were out training so I had the whole space for myself.

I shrugged. "Just doing a little workout".

"You should be careful", Julian said sitting down next to me grabbing a mat and placing it next to mine.

"Aww does little Julian care about the little baby?", I laughed as he frowned rolling his eyes. "Thanks for the concern but I think I'll be fine anyway why are you in here? Shouldn't you be out training?".

"I tore a muscle a few weeks ago, I'm standing out for a while for injury so I just come in here for a while", he explained as I nodded. "Your sit ups are shit by the way".

I frowned. "Excuse me?".

"You can't put your hands on the on the floor that's cheating, keep them behind your head", he said as I laid back and put my hands behind my head just managing to complete a few sit ups before my stomach was in agoncy.

"Wow that does hurt", I huffed holding my belly, my achy muscles throbbing.

"Exactly", he smirked. "Learn from the master and you will go far my child".

"Shut up", I laughed as we continued to work out together for a while before he had to leave.

"Your coming to the game tomorrow right?", he said just before he neared the door.

I stopped, looking at him and shrugging my shoulders before grabbing my bottle and taking a drink. "I don't know".

"Why? I haven't seen you at a game for a while".

Looking down, I didn't want to admit I didn't really want to see Kylian any more than I needed to. Yes I was running from my problems, leave me alone. "I'll think about it".

"This is the last game before the cup final, I think Kylian would like it if you was there, don't you think?".

I sighed, internally rolling my eyes. "I said i'll think about it Julian".

Nodding his head sympathetically, he walked away. I think it was clear he could tell how much I didnt like the subject, I think it was clear to everyone how much I didn't like the subject but as much as I tried to avoid it, I'd have to face him soon enough, just not now.