33 | New Disturbance

Kylian's P.O.V

Training had just finished and we were sat round the table eating our food in the food hall.

"Oh god here he comes", Ney whispered. I looked confused until I saw Ben walking to our table with his food. Jesus Christ. Ben was a new signing here at PSG and he was a bit...well a lotta bit of an asshole. He was rude, annoying and too damn arrogant.

"Bonjour mes frères (Hello my brothers)", he said sitting down next to me. I was a kind person so I gave him a smile, I know how it feels to be new here and it is quite intimidating but to be honest this guy didn't seem to care one bit. He was English so his attempt at a french accent cringed me out but hey, at least he was trying.

"Hola Ben", Ney said half heartedly, the other guys greeting him also.

"Bonjour", I said to him as he joined the table sat between Dani and Draxler.

"So, how is everyo-...look at that", he stopped himself mid sentence diverting his attention. I turned my head to see what had caught his eye only to see Savanna walk in the room followed by Alex. She looked good today.

"Damn where has she been hiding all my life?", he said, I could see him looking her up and down. I was fighting the urge to slap him across the face. "Who is she? I wouldn't mind tasting a bit of that". Jesus Christ he was about one word from a punch to the face.

"I wouldn't even go there bro", Draxler said to him. "She's off the market, has been for a few months now".

"By who? Who's the lucky bastard because I wouldn't mind taking him on", he laughed. But I knew he was serious.

"By me", I seethed. I felt Ney tap my arm, looking at me he signalled me to not get riled up.

"I will bet you €50 I could have her in my bed by next week", he joked, but I didn't find it funny. Who was this dick? I mean, WHO WAS HE? I felt the full table watching me get more angry by the minute as he still didn't take his eyes off Savanna who was getting her food which made me more irritated.

"Shut the fuck up", I said to him clearly showing my irritation.

"I mean can't be that hard right, she doesn't look like too much of a challenge?", he smirked. I looked at Savanna making me way over to our table with her food as she said bye to Alex and he walked away. Seeing Ben's eyes still hungrily on her, I thought to myself how much I'd love to jump over this table and just kick him in the head. Yes Savanna wasn't my girlfriend but we did have something going on and I'd be pretty pissed if this little fuck would even try to come in between it.

"Bonjour",she chimed, her usual cheery smile putting a smile on my face too as I blocked out Ben. I found it funny and cute that Bonjour was the only word she seemed to know in French.

"Bonjour", I replied as she sat down inbetween me and Draxler, the rest of the boys greeting her with anxious looks at the table. It was pretty obvious with the tension in the air, everyone at the table could feel my anger and Ben's excitement. As she said hi to Julian, I saw Ben's hand reach over and put out his hand. For god's sake.

"Hello", he said as Savanna wearily took his hand. "I'm Ben, it's nice to meet you".

"Oh my god your British?", she smiled back. Oh Jesus. If he did have one advantage over me, it was the fact he was from England. I know how much Savanna was missing home so it would be pretty obvious for her to latch onto the first English person she meets here, I bet she's sick of all our accents.