38 | Uncertainty

The five of us stood face to face as I stared at Neymar  unsure on what he had decided to do. He looked back but it was a look I couldn't comprehend and it was stressing me out. After a few seconds of awkwardness I decided to speak up and find out if my love life had temporarily been torn down.

"Hi?", I managed to chock out quietly unsure of what the hell Kylian was thinking.

He looked at me and frowned. "Hi? You good?". I looked at him and nodded. "Are you coming to get food?", THANK FUCK Neymar hadn't said anything to him. My insides felt like they were on the verge of collapsing from so much anxiety. Glancing over at Neymar, he gave me one look before turning away.

"Yeah", I replied as he smiled at me, unsure of why I felt so nervy. Trailing at the back of Alex, Ney and Marco who were all in deep conversation, I tried not to look at Kylian.

"What's up?", he said.

I looked at him. "Nothing". I did my best to throw him a small smile but not going to lie, it was hard. My mind was now running thoughts about when Neymar would snatch up the opportunity to tell him. It also had me thinking if I should tell Kylian before Neymar could.

"I have a surprise for you anyway", he smirked. I frowned at him as we made our way to the dining hall.

"What is it?".

"You'll see tonight", he said. I looked at him and smiled, as he stopped, quickly looked around before pecking my lips.

"Get a room", I heard Marco shout as we reached the dining hall. I chuckled and took a seat between Alex and Kylian on the big table.

"Can I steal Savanna for a few minutes, bro?", Ney suddenly said. I froze. Shit.

Kylian nodded and went to get food, thinking nothing of it meanwhile my stomach was doing flips. Taking me into the corridor, he turned to face me and folded his arms.

"Look Ney if your going to run and tell Kylian what happened then do it soon because your giving me constant anxiety every time I think about if you've already told him or not", I sighed running my hands down my face.

He frowned. "I'm not going to tell him". What? I almost looked stunned however I did my best to not show it. "As much as I hate what's happened, I don't think you would do it intentionally-".

"I wouldn't, ever", I butted in.

"I know", he sighed. "Which is why your going to stop working for Michael".

I paused for a moment. Stop working for Michael? "What?".

"I want you to stop working for Michael. Do you think I'm going to sit back and just watch you get groped and harassed and not say anything to anyone, most importantly Kylian?".

"But that's none of your buisness, Ney. I can handle my own problems. I know you want to look out for Kylian but-".

"But what, Savanna?", he growled. "I saw you with my own eyes, his mouth on yours, I know it wasn't your fault but it did happen so if you don't want me to tell Kylian, stop working for that aberração (freak)".

Squinting my eyes, I crossed my arms. "Are you blackmailing me? I thought you were my friend?".

"It's exactly why I'm your friend that I'm having to blackmail you because I know you won't listen any other way! Can't you see he's manipulating you!", by now his voice had been raised quite a few bars and people walking by were staring a little.

"Keep your voice down", I hushed.

"Keep your mouth of other men when you are getting very close to my friend", he bitterly spat back. Oh he had a fucking nerve. I was about to reply angrily before I saw Kylian's body emerge from round the corner, a pasty look on his face. Oh bloody dear.