36 | Feast For The Eyes

"What are you doing?!", Kylian yelled in a hushed tone pushing up both inside my hotel room and closing the door behind him. "You can't be answering the door half naked".

"Half naked?", I pouted confused. I was literally in a bath robe which came lower than my knees. "This isn't half naked Kylian, this is half naked", I smirked, undoing my bathrobe to reveal my lingerie choice. Nerves had officially taken over.

"Wow wow wow", he repeated not taking his eyes off my body

"Wow wow wow", he repeated not taking his eyes off my body. I smirked having him exactly where I wanted him. He reached out to touch my body before I quickly tied close the robe back around me and walked back into my walk in closet which is where my vanity table was. "Can I see again please? I wasn't looking properly".

It was hard not to laugh. Honestly, he looked so cute and innocent as he followed me in. I looked at him before turning back to my mirror and carrying on with my makeup. I decided to make a real effort tonight, not only because this dinner would be full of rich and important people, but mostly to show Kylian what the fuck he has before it's too late. I know I wasn't the prettiest girl on the planet, hell I wouldn't even come close but it did make you feel good when you had someone who appreciated you for you and showing off your natural body to someone whether you felt confident or not is one of the most attractive and bravest things in the world because being able to give someone else an insight to your personal surroundings was by no means easy. I shake in my feet when I'm around him with little to no clothes on, although I feel he is used to seeing me in my underwear doesn't mean I am 100% confident since my mind still ticks to other girls bodies and looks who are way better than mine.

"No you can definitely not", I said not looking at him.

"Are you still upset with me?", he asked walking behind me and leaning down to look at me through the mirror as he placed his hands either side of me as he leaned on my vanity table. I said nothing, just looking at him behind me through the mirror. "I'll take that as a yes then. So where are you going tonight?".

"Out", I said hitting him back with the one word answers as he sat down on the fluffy pink chair.

"I can see that, with who?".

"People", I replied singing to Be Alright by Ariana Grande.

"Stop giving me one word answers", he sighed. "I know you don't want to talk to me but I'm not going to leave, I've said sorry about a million times". The way he said million in his little french accent was so damn cute.

"Oh I know", I said.

"They why are you still being like this with me". I shrugged.

"I honestly wish I knew", I hated how boys think they could just say sorry and that was it, their tiny little minds are just not able to connect with how us girls think. The truth was, I had forgiven Kylian, I wasn't one to hold grudges unless necessary but I just didn't want him to think I was an easy pushover and for that, I had to show a little determination.