I grabbed the bottle by my bed and started drinking it. There was a knock at my door. "F-fuk...o-off!" I managed to stumble out. "Katsuki..." The hag said while opening my door. "I tol-t-told...yo f-fuk off!" "Katsuki look at you! You're a mess!" "I perf-perfly f-fine!" I grabbed another bottle and started drinking it. "NO YOUR NOT! AND GIVE ME THAT!" She snatched the drink out of my hands. "FUK YO! GIVE I-IT BAK!"

I reached for the drink and she just stepped back making me fall off my bed and on the ground.

I struggled to get back up but once I did I just reached for my drink again. "Knock it off brat! I don't like seeing you like this!" "To b-bad!" I managed to grab the bottle out of her hand but she started reaching for it."Stop being an idiot and give me that damn drink already! "F-UK OFF BITCH!" "WHO THE HELL YOU CALLING A BITCH YOU ASSHOLE!"

*smack! smack!*

I put my hand to the back of my head and looked up to see who had just hit me. I wasn't expecting my old man and he looked pissed. "QUIT IT! BOTH OF YOU ARE ACTING RIDICULOUS!" I flinched at his tone and looked at the ground. 'I've never seen him angry before.' "Mitsuki you're going about this the wrong way." She just nodded while looking down and rubbing the back of her head.

"Katsuki." I looked up a little to see him glaring at me which made me flinch. "How do you think Izuku will feel if he saw you like this?" I just looked back down and clenched my fists. 'He would hate it. I know he would but...' "*sniff* I-I do-don't know I-if alive or not." I tried to say properly. "*sigh* I know but that doesn't mean you should stop caring and drink your problems away." "I NEVER STOPPED CARING! I-I jus n-needed disraton..." "Well, this is a terrible distraction. Instead of drinking find something else to do while you wait for the news about Izuku." "*sniff* b-but it's hard!" "I know it will be difficult but just think about how happy he will be once he sees you again. Okay?" I looked at the bottle in my hand and back at my old man who gave me a small smile. I nodded my head and give him the bottle.

"O-okay.

Time skip one month
"Katsuki slow down!" I ignore the hag and kept running through the hallway avoiding everything in my way until I made it to the door. I reached for the handle and my hand started to shake. 'Calm down Katsuki...just calm down. You're finally going to see Izuku but you don't know what he's going to be like so don't get too excited.' I let out a sigh and felt a slap on the back of my head. "Don't fucking run through a hospital hallway you brat! You almost ran into that old lady back there!" The hag yelled at me."Sorry..." I mumbled out "*sigh* I know your excited that you finally get to see Izuku after his surgery but could you save some of that energy for when you see him." "Yeah alright."I mumble. "Geez now open the door already."

I opened the door and stepped inside the room. Inko was already there sitting beside Izuku holding one of his hands. Izuku was lying down on the hospital bed. He had bandages over his head, around both his arms, around his neck, on his left leg, and some on his right foot. Those were the only ones I could see and I'm pretty sure there are more.

I sat next to him and held his other hand. It's a lot colder than it's usual warmth. "H-how is he?" I asked Inko who just shook her head. "The doctor said he was in terrible condition when they first got him here. H-he just barely m-made it." Her voice cracked on her last sentence and she started to wipe at her eyes. 'I could have lost him...I'm glad he's alive.' "T-They did the best they could. S-so all we have to do is hope that he wakes up." she said. 'I hope that's soon.' "Which is going to be soon right?" The hag asked while squeezing my shoulder like she knew what I was thinking. "I'm not so sure about that." We all turned our heads to see the doctor standing by the door clipboard in hand.

"What do you mean you aren't so sure." I asked. "Well when we first got him he seemed to have many fractures, a few broken ribs, a couple other broken bones,he suffered a great deal of blood loss from the cuts on his arms and from some internal bleeding, his body temperature was very low most likely due to him being in the rain for so long, and he is suffering from major brain trauma which in turn put him in a coma. So I don't believe he will be waking up any time soon." The doctor explained to us while scanning the papers on his clipboard.