A Grimm situation

Start from the beginning

Mina: wow! This is some type of reverse miracle! All of your weapons are offline and the thrusters are broken.

Lily: oh my...

She looked behind her to see an Ursa. She ejected from the back of the suit as the Ursa completely broke it in half.

Lily: oh no...

It walks over to her and raised his arm in the air.

Lily: well, I lived a good life...

Jaune comes in and cuts the Ursa's head off then quickly guarded her against the Grimm around them. Once he was done with them he walks over to Lily.

Jaune: you okay?!

Lily: I'm fine, are you okay?

Jaune: yeah. Do you have another suit?

Lily: only another prototype that could explode if I use it.

Jaune: then I'll just stay with you.

Jade swings by and jumped off the web and slammed the ground with his fist creating a shockwave next to Blake throwing the Grimm away from her.

Blake: where did you-

He turns to her as the Grimm behind him all get stabbed by his spider arms.

Jade: I think the proper words are thank you?

Blake: ...thank you.

He swings away again.

———

Lily: I'm gonna take my chances!

Jaune: or you could not!

He pushes a Beowolf to the ground and stabbed it quickly turning around cutting the head off another one.

Lily: to late.

A rocket locker lands right next to her.

Jaune: please! Don't!

He was about to move and go over to her but was stopped by a few Beowolves.

Lily: nanotech don't fail me now!

She opened the locker to see the bleeding edge arc reactor. She takes it and puts it on her chest and double-tapped it.

The bleeding edge suit forms around her and she jumped over and punched a hole into an alpha.

Lily: it works.

Jaune: let's just hope it doesn't blow up...

She makes two swords and fights side by side with Jaune as more Grimm came into the city.

Mina: there doesn't seem to be an end to these guys!

Everyone gets cut off and driven back into the square.

Ruby: there's no end!

Pyrrha: where's J- Spider-Man?! Has anyone seen him?!

The Grimm pounce and everyone was literally fighting in a big circle.

Mina: Atlas incoming!

They don't have the time to look as more Grimm keep on coming.

Lily does spot from the corner of her eye something flying down into the group of Grimm. It was a hammer with an axe head on the other side.

Lily: everybody duck!

They all do so and she routes fifty percent of her power to her repulser weapons and they all come out.