Wooyoung took Jongho's hand at these words and they leaned closer to each other.

"Thank you." Hongjoong said again.

At that, they broke off into their pairs to go to their rooms and pack. Although, there really wasn't much for them to pack. Most of them just had clothes, they hadn't lived there long enough to collect things.

By the end of the day, Hongjoong had bought another car, paying for it with the cash from their old pack, and the rest of them had their clothes packed into various rucksacks and bags.

The real estate agent came by to talk with him and he gave her his phone number, having bought a cell phone, and asked her to call when the house was sold. They signed paperwork for a few minutes, then the pack gathered for their last night in the home.

It was bittersweet for Yeosang, looking around the open living room that connected to the kitchen. Hongjoong pulled him into a hug and kissed his cheek. "We will find some place better my love." Yeosang hummed and nodded slowly before looked around at his pack.

Yes. They would find something better.

.

.

.

.

Wooyoung bit back laughter as San pinned him to the bed and tickled his sides. Everyone had retired to their rooms for the night to enjoy some time together and get some rest before travelling started, but for whatever reason, they were both bursting with energy.

San shushed him, but was having to bite back his laughter too as he continued to attack the omega.

"S-San-nie!" Wooyoung whispered harshly.

The alpha stuck his tongue out and flashed a wide smile before leaning forward to connect their lips. Wooyoung inhaled sharply as his entire body tingled. He didn't think he'd ever get tired of kissing San.

But San just had to go and ruin by tickling his sides again. Wooyoung cried out into their kiss and tried to worm his way out from under San, but he was completely pinned.

His laughing turned into a whimper, causing the alpha to break the kiss and nuzzle against his mark. It was one of his favorite things to do, and it drove Wooyoung's wolf insane.

"I love you." He whispered against Wooyoung's neck, wrapping his arms around him and pulling him into a hug.

"I love you more." The omega said with a smirk.

"Doubtful." San kissed the mark several times before rolling them onto their sides, spooning the omega and pulling him into his chest.

Wooyoung smiled and laced his fingers with San's, humming as they settled in for the night. "Are you scared?" He whispered after a little bit.

"A little."

Wooyoung was surprised to hear this and tried to turn around, but San tightened his grip, locking him in place.

"I'm scared of what would happen if they got ahold of you." San's voice was so quiet, Wooyoung barely heard him. "I don't want you to ever be alone. No one should be alone right now. Who knows when they could strike again? If they are really trying to take over everything, I wouldn't be surprised if they even try to start a war with humans..."

They both shivered at that thought. It was because of wolves like that the Hunters had formed...

"Plus we managed to get away." San continued. "We stole the head alpha's son right from under him... I don't think this is going to end any time soon." The alpha pressed his face to the back of Wooyoung's neck.