Chapter 18

~Matt's P.OV~

Fuck you Arya.

Seriously, fuck you.

I want to fuck you.

God bless the double meaning of fuck.

I watched her walk into the kitchen, not staring at her ass.

I decided I was hungry after that long night of drinking and running around in the dark, chasing after people.

I decided I was hungry so I followed Arya into the kitchen to see if we had ice cream.

"Matt..." Arya groaned, putting one hand over her eyes and the other so she couldn't see between my legs.

"It's not my fault you're so hot." I muttered, opening the freezer and scanning my eyes around the almost empty box.

"Matt, that's disgusting. Couldn't you just say it was over Ariana Grande or something?" She said.

"Wouldn't you get jealous if it was?" I asked, walking up to her and putting my hands on her hips, getting closer to her.

"EW IT TOUCHED ME! MATT THAT'S SO DISGUSTING OH MY GOD!" Arya screamed, literally jumping away from me and running back to bedroom. I blushed like crazy, completely forgetting about what was going on in between my legs.

"You know you want it babe." I shouted, walking after her. I got into the bedroom to see her squished up in a ball on her front, covering her face with her hands.

"Awwhhhheeee baby," I laughed slightly, crouching down and putting my arm over her back. She turned her face up slightly so she could just see me out of the corner of her eye.

"You're so cute, you know that?" I whispered, reaching my arm under her stomach.

"MATT STOP OH MY GOD!" She screamed, kicking her legs up in the air and rolling away from me, falling off the bed.

She thought I was going to try to finger her, oh my god.

"I was going to tickle you." I said, unimpressed at how she almost kicked my eye out.

"Just as bad." She frowned, crossing her arms.

"Oh my god you're so cute." I laughed, honestly how is it possible for someone to be this cute.

Unless you're Ariana Grande.

"Staaahhppp." She groaned, blushing at my last comment.

"Imma go get some ice cream from Nash's, wanna come?" I requested.

"I can't be bothered to come. Bring lots of ice cream and please, cover it up." Arya said, walking up to me and leaning forward to kiss me.

"Babe it's not going to touch you." I said, kissing her back, laughing at her stupidity.

"You can never be too protected!" She said loudly.

I walked over to the pile of clothes on the floor and found that big black bin bag dress thing that the fans hated and pulled it on.

"Better?" I asked Arya.

"Better." She replied.

I made my way over to the door and opened it, stepping outside into the corridor.

Less than a minute later, I reached Nash's room. I knocked on the door and heard some hushes and banging, and feet scampering around until the door was opened by a shirtless Nash with messy hair.

"Hey..?" I said slowly, seeing his shirt on the floor and what appears to be a condom wrapper...

I don't do product placement but it was the blue Durex one.

Nash stepped outside and closed the door behind him, awkwardly scratching he back of his neck.

"Hey Matt..." He replied.

I heard some rustling about from inside the room.

"I want ice cream." I simply said.

"For sure." Nash replied.

He opened the door and stepped inside. I noticed the clothes and condom wrapper were gone and the bed sheets were neat.

"What type?" I heard Nash shout.

"Chocolate." I shouted in response.

About 10 seconds later Nash reappeared at the door holding two tubs of Ben and Jerry's Phish Food.

"Thanks man, I owe you." I said, turning around, heading off back to my room.

"Oh and by the way, congratulations on getting some!" I yelled, so everyone could hear.

"Shut up, you're just jealous because you got a boner and Arya wouldn't do you." Nash replied.

Shit he noticed.

Yolo am I right?

I decided to ignore him and carry on walking.

The door was closed when I got back and I had no free hands so I kicked it, hoping my hands wouldn't get frostbite, but more importantly, that the little chocolate fishes didn't drown or melt.

Arya sprinted to the door and opened it as quickly as she could.

"OH MY GOD MATT DON'T JUST STAND THERE WITH IT IN YOUR HANDS! DON'T LET THE POOR LITTLE FISHES MELT YOU MONSTER!" She yelled, grabbing a tub of ice cream and jumping onto her bed, pulling out her phone.

I did my Godzilla roar because what other noise would fit this situation?

She typed something really quickly and sent it. I tilted her phone towards me so I could read her message.

To: Nashleyy 😏

OH MY FUCKING GOD THANK YOU SO MUCH ILY

From: Nashleyy 😏

Don't let the fishes melt

I chuckled at their stupidity before giving her phone back.

I unlocked my phone and set an alarm for 12pm before eating the ice cream and eventually drifting off to sleep.

Again.

----------------------------------

(A/N)

I hate myself

I haven't updated in over 3 weeks

This chapter wasn't depressing because I feel like we need something happy-ish after my last few chapters 😂

Twitter/YOUNOW/ask.fm-

@MattsNarwhal

Other Twitters-

@AndreasAUnicorn @IsobelPanda

Instagram-

@tumblrr_summers

Tumblr-

Perfect_hair_styles

Vine-

Espinosa Sass

Machew's Taco

I think that's everything

Follow

Vote

Comment because I love comments so much, they make my day literally

Share

Read my other books

Ily

-------------------

Don't let the fishes melt