Chapter 6

(Part 6)

Matt's Pov:

I really thought Arya would leave me; I really did; and that was the worst feeling ever to think that my entire world might leave me.

I lifted Arya up by her armpits and tilted her chin up with my finger so we were looking directly at each other.

I could literally stare into her perfect eyes all night long.

Our foreheads were touching and I felt another tear fall down my cheek.

Arya had stopped crying when I still was, does she still want me...?

...Does she still care?

Her next action completely turned my thoughts around from bad to perfect.

After staring into each other's eyes for about half am hour, she slowly leaned in and pressed her soft lips against mine.

My heart literally skipped a beat.

I kissed back, and a few seconds after she pulled back.

Her beautiful voice spoke,

"I love you, Matt."

I couldn't say anything. Words simply could not describe how much I love Arya.

"I love you more." I managed to whisper, my voice still shaky.

"I love you most." Arya whispered.

"I doubt it." I smirked, before leaning in again to kiss her.

Fireworks exploded in my heart whenever we kissed.

I picked her up off the floor bridal style and carried her to the sofa.

I placed her down carefully next to me and felt her arms wrap around me and squeeze me as I hugged her.

I need Arya, I can't imagine life

without her.

~

Kylie's pov:

(Text convo with Dakota)

K: Why would you fucking do that you fucking slut! I can't believe you whore how could you do that!

D: Do what?

K: Don't fucking play dumb with me bitch. I wasn't born yesterday. 🎍

D: Who the fuck told you!?

K: Matt told me. Who the fuck else would. You went off with your brother's BEST FREAKING FRIEND and let him cheat on me you fucking slut.

D: Why the fuck did Matt tell you that?! Like I thought he wasn't even at the party!

K: Of fucking course he was! Can you not notice your own brother!? You know he tries all the time to keep everyone happy, Carter is his best fucking friend so he tells him everything. Because he is such good friends with Carter he is with me too, so of fucking course he told me. He tells me everything to do with Carter, especially when you are involved aswell.

D: Fuck off, don't be such a jealous ass bitch. You are a whore ass slut so I don't care if Carter used to like you. The point is he is mine now and you will never get him back, understand?

She will not take Carter that easily. He would never leave me or do anything that could hurt Matt even the slightest bit.

But I just couldn't let that message not sink in.

Uncontrollably, I burst out in tears and cried my eyes out. There was only one person who I could talk to about this and I texted them straight away.