Makeover

(Woody pov)

"Wow that is a tough decision. What are you going to do?" I asked

"I don't know....I just can't forget about Grace. I know she is never coming back. It's just I can't just let her go...." She says. "And I don't think I'll ever be."

"Then how about you tell her that. I know it sucks turning someone down like that but, you got to be honest with her." I say.

"I will... but, not right now. I can't just leave you I don't want the same thing to happen again." she says.

"Yeah.....you're right. Sorry I didn't want to be a burden but, I guess I am..." I say

"Hey I'm doing this because I want to alright? I want to spend with you. And I'll rather do this and avoid talking to charlotte." she says. "Also do you know how scared I was when I realized something might have happen to you. I never want to feel that again. So I'm going to stay here whether you like it or not." I say and smile a little.

"Alright then I'll just relax then since I have the mighty Jess protecting me." I say and we both laugh.

"Don't forget your knight, Buzz." she smiles. I blush.

"Shut up!!" I throw a pillow at her. She dodge it.

"Now, now I would love to best you at pillow fight  but, I don't think you're well enough to play. So calm down and rest." I get mad but, she is right I wouldn't make it.

"Alright then what can I do?"

"Oh I got a great idea but, before I say I gotta ask Can you stand?"

"Yes? but, why would you want me to stan-" she then drags me to Molly's room. This can't be good.

time skip~

"Okay now open your eyes."

"Oh dear God! what did you do to me!"

"I made perfection that's what now go out and confess your feelings for Buzz."

"There is NO way I'm going out and most definitely not going to show buzz."

"Too bad you don't have a choice. I already call buzz to come over to Molly's room."

"Well I'm going to leave before then." I try to run but, failed so I fast walk out of the door and turn the other way but bumped into someone. Oh fuck I look up and see buzz

I'm going to kill Jess.

(Buzz pov)

Jess said to come to Molly's room after I'm done with cleaning up the party. I'm a little confused but, whatever. I quickly get done and go towards the door. I see a lady speed walking right at me. she bumps me and looks up.

"Woody?" I was shock at the  resemblance.

"How did you know?" She says

"Wait you are woody?" I asked he looks shock at my reply then nods.

"Don't tell anyone!" He says. oh my god he is so adorable. We then hear people coming up the stairs. I quickly garb woody's hand and drag him to a room and close the door. We then sit there in silence. I take a closely look at him. He has a wig on the same color as his hair and had some makeup on. And the dress he is wearing is so cute. The dress is long sleeves and has a yellow color with white polka dots.

"So...why are you wearing that?" I asked.

"Jess made me wear..." he says quietly. I guess I have a better time then any to ask him.

"So why did you kiss me?" A long pause from Woody.

(Woody pov)

"I......" He is never going to love you face facts "I just saw a mistletoe on the frame of the bed and well you know the rules 'anyone under it has to kiss' Sorry! I realized I shouldn't have the moment I kiss you." I say trying to play it off cool and then I smile.

"Oh......well that makes sense. Thanks for telling me I was super confused. Well...." Buzz gets up. "I got to go...Are you going to be okay?"

"Yeah I'm just going to go too." I say and get up with him. Buzz checks the hallway.

"Alright looks clear. You can go to Molly's room now." I walk to Molly room feeling like complete trash. Once I step to Molly's room I close the door behind me. Jess is there looking at me with excitement.

"So how did it go?"

"I....can't believe I let you made me do that!!! it was completely embarrassing!! And....and." Tears started coming down my face.

"Woody...." I go to her and hug her. She hugs back....I am only going to a friend nothing more nothing less.....

(Buzz pov) 

I go to Andy's closet and think about everything that happen. "I shouldn't have brought my hopes up." I sit there and cry.

~

Well that was depressing as frick....Sorry but, they aren't going to be together anytime soon sooooo then I will see ya later peace out!!

The road trip (buzz x Woody) On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara