Jealousy

(Buzz pov)

"So what's your plan on getting woody? I want to hear want you think."

"I think I'm going to stop that for now." I say. "I don't want to lose a friend over this. So I think I'll will wait."

"Um okay." Jess said. "So in other news what are we going to do about woody's enemy?"

"Well I don't know. We would have to talk about with woody. Where is he by the way?" I say looking around.

"He is with Bo pee."

"Why is he always with her?"

"They are basically doing this 'Take care of youself' steps."

"Why?"

"Um well because since woody has been through a lot he sure would be good if he just relaxes and take care of himself."

"Yeah I guess but, why does it always have to be with Bo pee?"

"Don't be so jealous. it's fine." she says. "If you're so worried then why don't you just check up on him?"

"You're going with me so it won't seem weird."

Why would it be weri-" instead of replying I just drag her to Molly's room.

"Hey guys!" I say. I both see them doing skin care? We are toys! I ignored it.

"Oh hey Buzz!" Woody said and gave me a warm smile.

"So we wanted to talk to about someone?" I say. "Privacy."

"I think I know what your are going to be talking about. I already told Bo pee all about it."

"Why did you tell her?"

"Because she has help so much and I trust her."

(Jess pov)

Buzz didn't seem so happy about that and gave a frowned. He then turn to the side.

"Um anyway cool welcome aboard the team." Jess says.

"Thanks Jess." Bo pee said. "Alright woody I'm done with your face mask. (Forgot to say Bo pee was putting a mask on woody's face the whole time.) Now Jess or Buzz explain how we going to get this person."

"Well we were hoping if you guys had any ideas."

"I have to be alone with this person who's after me." Woody said. Finally Buzz said something.

"No way that would put you more in danger. We are not doing that."

"Buzz I want to know why they hate me? and what I did wrong? I'm probably going to be hunted forever if I don't try to talk to them."

"Woody, It's too dangerous what if I-we lose you. me and Jess couldn't deal with you getting hurt again."

"I know and I'm sorry but, nothing will ever change if we don't confront this person and they will only ever appear when I'm alone that's just a risk we are going to have to take."

"No we can think of another plan."

"What other plan?"

"I haven't thought of one yet but, with all of us I'm sure that we can all think of something else."

"No! I already made up my mind. I need to do this if you don't want to help then....you can just leave." Woody says and walks past Buzz. Bo pee then gets up and says quietly.

"I'll watch him." Then walks past Buzz.

"What did I do wrong?" Buzz says.

"You didn't do anything wrong. you're just worried but, this is woody's decision and I respect it and I'm also very worried about woody getting hurt." I say.

"And how do you cope with that? How do you be okay even through you might be thinking this could be the last you will  ever seen him." Buzz says and he looks look like he is about to cry.

"I....don't know...to be honest Buzz I'm sacred for woody." I say realizing that I'm already crying. I guess seeing my face also brought tears to Buzz's eyes. We hug for a very long time.

(Author pov)

Buzz and Woody not knowing someone was listening in and it was by woody and Bo pee. Woody had to keep himself from crying while Bo pee tired to comfort him.