The visit

(Bo pee pov)

It has been a couple of weeks since Leo been here and I guess curiosity got the better of me. I peek out of molly's room to see if anyone was walking by. There was no one I then walk out and go towards Leo's room and open the door.

"Oh well hello beautiful." He said.

"Yeah whatever." I scoff at him.

"So what brings you here? Aren't you supposed to forget I exist and live your own life."

"That was the plan but, I don't know. I just can't stop thinking about you."

"What did you fall in love with me?"

"No I know what love feels like. It's not that. I just feel the need to help." The shocked expression on his face said everything. "You never had someone care about you have you?"

"That....Doesn't matter."

"Yes it does. Like I said I wanted to help you. Let me in." He didn't respond. He was about to open his mouth to say until from behind me I heard the door open. I back away. It was Buzz and woody.

"Oh well what a nice surprise." Leo said sarcastically. Buzz had an annoyed face until his eyes turn to me.

"Um hey Bo pee? what are you doing here?" I start to think of an excuse.

"I...just wanted to talk to him. Sorry I'll go." I then ran to the door before either of them answer. I close the door behind me. I'm such an idiot that made me more suspicious. Oh whatever. I head to Molly's room. It was there that I saw Charlotte and Jess watching a movie and seem to not even noticed me. I didn't want to bother them so I left and waited at Andy's room. Wow Jess and woody both have their prince and princess. Where's my prince? I start to laugh at myself. I'm happy for both of them I know they are not a couple but, they will work things out hopefully sooner then later. I just can't help feel a little jealous. No one likes being alone. *sigh*

Time skip~

I heard talking outside of Andy's room. I look to see Buzz and Woody. Woody then grabs Buzz's arm and takes him to what from what I could see is Andy's parent's room. Okay? Here is my chance I go to Leo's room one more time.

"Why are you back here?" Leo said.

"I've already told you. I'm here to help." He sighs.

"Why?" He ask. "You don't get anything from it. You and Woody you guys just don't get it. The bad guy always lose and then they get forgotten."

"I don't think you get it." I say. "Me and woody both want to help. Think in Woody point of view he didn't even know anything about you and then suddenly he gets blame for what happen to you..."

"I....didn't think of it like that."

"It's alright we all do pretty dumb things when we are angry. Especially your case...you had so much misfortune in your life you were just looking for someone to blame."

"Don't make my actions right!" He snap at me. "Sorry...."

"It's okay..."

"Even if I really wanted to do good. People will only see me as the bad guy and will never trust me."

"Well then start with one person." I walk closer to him. "I trust you." I open the cell with the key.

"Wha- Don't open it!"

"Too late." He rush to the corner of the cell. "Come on!" I yell out him and I reach out for his hand and he takes it. I lead him out of the cell.

"I know It's not going to be easy for everyone to trust but, I hope that having one person to trust you is enough to get you through it." I say and smile at him

"....thank you." He said and for the first time I see him smile.

"How about we dance? I love dancing!"

"Dancing?" He asked. It broke my heart that he doesn't know dancing.

"Here I'll show you. We just need some music." I spot a radio on top of the dresser. I climb up to the dresser and see a brunch of CDs next to it. I choose one from the branch and press play.

(Pick a song)

I get down and see that he is more confused. "It's going to be fun you will see." I grab his arm and lead him in the dance. "Put your left arm here and your right arm right there." He is actually good for someone who's never dance.

"This is actually kind of fun."

"See I told you."

"I think it's more fun because you're here." He said quietly. I blush.

"Oh! I think you just fell in love with me."

"Yeah right!" I say. "It's going to take more then one little line to make me fall in love with you."

"Challenge accepted." We both start to laugh. A slow song starts up.

(Pick a slow song)

"For this song you have to hold me more closer."

"I think you just want me to hold you closer."

"Shut up!" I hit him a little and he laughs a little. I then heard the door opened. It was someone I least expected. It was Steve. My ex someone who was verbally abusive. I guess Leo notice my discomfort from seeing him because he put me behind him.

"What do you want?" He ask.

"Who's this? Your boyfriend? You hoe!" His insult to me cut straight through me. He then comes runing towards me.

"Get away from her!" Leo push him away from me. While I was frozen and couldn't move no matter how much I wanted. They both start to fight. The fear of Leo getting hurt gave me the will to move.

"Stop!" I move Steve away from Leo. Steve falls on the floor while Leo drops down on the floor.

"You...Bitch!" He runs to me and push me to the wall. I then hear something break and pain followed. It hurted so much I screamed at the pain. The last thing I saw was Leo and I then knock out.

~

This was a long chapter sorry for the wait. I hope you like the new ship. I mean I like it. I think it's a unique ship and it's cute. Anyway I'll will see ya in the next one bye!!!