Misunderstood

(Woody pov)

I look at Buzz for a response to my confession. He look shock I can't tell whether that's good or bad. He open his mouth to say something. Until we heard screaming. We both get up.

"Um we should see what happened." I said.

"Yeah." I'm worried it sounded like Bo pee I hope I'm wrong. We heard it coming from Leo's room. We bust through the door and see Bo pee she looks unconscious and Leo over her. I also see Steve on the ground rubbing his chin. He then sees me.

"Woody and Buzz! Thank god you're here this stranger started attacking me and Bo pee. I tried to get him away from Bo pee but, I was too late!" Steve said.

"He is a liar! That is not what happen he did this to Bo pee!" Leo yell.

"Leo! I'm very disappointed in you. Steve I'll take care of this please." I said.

"Alright...I hope you know what you are doing." Steve says and he leaves and I hear the door close behind me.

"Leo I thought I could trust you but, maybe that was a mistake." I say.

"Bu-"

"You hurt my friend how could I ever forgave you!" I yell at him.

"Fine!" Leo yell he got up and walk over to his cell and close it. "Treat me like a villain but, you will see your wrong." I ignored Leo as I went over to Bo pee. She looked fine. Until I saw something unsettling "Buzz get a doctor quickly! I'm going to take her to Molly's room." Buzz look concerned but run out of the room. I pick up Bo pee and while I was walking out. I saw from the corner of my eye Leo looked worried. I can't focus on that right now. You better be okay Bo pee.

Time skip~

(Bo pee pov)

I slowly open my eyes I feel so much pain in my left arm. I see Woody and Jess they both smile as they see me start to wake up. "...what...happen?..." I could barely talk from how I was feeling.

"Leo attack you and broke your arm." Woody says I turn to my arm and see that it's wrapped in bandages.

"Wait Leo? That's not what happen."

"What are you talking about? That's what Steve told us." I shiver at his name.

"Steve isn't who he seems to be..." I then tell them everything.

"So Leo tried to protect you?" Woody said.

"Yes he changed for the better. Woody...I know it's hard to believe but, what he did to you he seem to regret it. I know it's a lot to ask but, can you give him a chance to earn your trust."

"He doesn't need to..." I was shocked but, then he explained. "He tried to protect you. That's all you need to earn my trust and I'll help him become a better person because I know it won't happen overnight. I guess if you want to I can let him go out of the cell."

"Thank you!"

"Ohhh! Bo pee I think you have a crush on him." Jess says

"I don't know...maybe?" They both looked shocked. "Hey I'm not going lie about how I feel unlike others." I like at the two.

"Well....." Woody said.

"Wait what happened!?" I yell.

"I confessed to Buzz."

"What!!!" Me and Jess both say.

"Well what did he say?" I ask.

"He didn't get to say anything. After we heard you scream, we come rushing to help you."