the end

(Buzz pov)

"Close your eyes!" I close my eyes as I take woody's hand and he leads me.

"Okay now you can open them." I open my eyes and I see a small table and two chairs at each end of the table.

"I saw this at a movie once I thought it would be fun if we did this for our anniversary. We have been together for 6 years."

"Oh that's right. Time really does fly." I say as I gave him a little kiss on the lips. "Alright so what are we going to do?" I ask as I sat down in the chair.

"Um how about we just talk? I thought it would be fun, I feel like we really haven't done a lot of that and I just what to be with you and have a nice conversation." He said as he sat down on the other chair.

"Alright."

Time skip~

"Oh my God Bo pee did what!?" I said trying to hold back my laugh.

"I know I still can't believe that!" I snicker. "Ah I needed the laugh." I catch my breath.

"Yeah this couple of months have been busy."

"At least now we can just be happy now... together."

"Ha yeah!" I say as I grab his hand. I go close to him and kiss him and I open his mouth more and go deep and a moan escapes him, I move away from him.

"Sorry couldn't help myself." I say, I love to see his red face staring right back at me.

"Y-y-you!" He stutters he covers his mouth.

"Cute...why you so god damn cute."

"...shut...up..." He says as he blushes more.

"I'm happy and it's all because of you. You know that?"

"I'm....also very happy." He squeezes my hand a little bit and gets up still my hand. He sits on my lap and leans against me. "Thank for being me. I don't think I would have been able to survive the month without you. I love you."

"I love you too...cutie"

Somewhere else~

(Bo pee pov)

"Why won't you answer my question?" Leo asked.

"Because it's...dumb." I said and Leo sigh.

"I...just want to know how you feel about me. I wish you would just be honest with me." Leo said.

"Alright....I'm sorry it's just hard to be honest when a lot of shitly people that I've been with wasn't as honest as you." Bo pee said.

"Yeah then stop comparing them to me. I'm different I just wish you can see that."Leo said looking a little hurt.

"I do I really do it's just hard." I said.

"I just don't want to go back and forth with you. I want us to be in a real relationship cuz I'm serious about you." He said and look at me like he really wanted to take this next step to our relationship.

"Alright I want to be together with you. I'm sorry I haven't really been good about being honest but, you make me want to be honest, to be better. I'm serious about you too, I want to take this next step to our relationship because I love you, Leo." I said loud and clear. Leo come close to me and put his hand on my cheek.

"I always wanted to hear you say that for a long time. I love you too, Bo pee" Leo said.

~
I'm done!!!! I hope you like this ending!! I know it isn't really that good but, I hope you you like it to be honest I think I could of done better but, I didn't really know how to end it so this is the best I could do. Anyway I'm going to wait a little to see if anyone comments on what they want for my next book if no one comments then I will just do what I like. Anyway Thank you for enjoying this story and I hope I will see ya in my next book.