[17] Promise Ring

(A/N: before i start i wanted to say that eveey chapter is a different month so that means in this chapter jungkook and jimin have been dating for six months. Anygays I'll go)

Jungkooks POV

I've been kind of contemplating if i should take me and jimin's relationship another step and buy him a promise ring, so i asked namjoon since he is already married and did that stuff from before.

"i think it's best you do it if you really love him, but are you sure about this?" namjoon stated. "Yes, I'm sure. I love him more than anything." jungkook reassures.

*later that day after jimin came back from school with dahyun* (btw there is only two more months of school for dahyun)

"Hey baby" jimin said once he entered the house and kissed jungkook and took dahyun upstairs to change her clothes then he went to his room to change himself. He took off his shirt and pants when he felt a pair of strong arms hold onto his waist tightly.

"Jungkookie? What are you doing?" jimin asked chuckling at jungkook's cuteness. "I wanna take you on a date~" jungkook answered.

"Now?" jimin asked yet again. "Yes now. Change your clothes to something nice but not too formal or fancy" jungkook said.

(jimin's outfit(ik its blurry but fck it yk))

(jungkook's outfit)

After they got ready jungkook took the two promise rings that were hidden under all his black shirts without jimin seeing him then headed out the door not before taking dahyun to yoongi and hoseok's (jungkook decided to do that since they might do...

After they got ready jungkook took the two promise rings that were hidden under all his black shirts without jimin seeing him then headed out the door not before taking dahyun to yoongi and hoseok's (jungkook decided to do that since they might do the doo later on( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°))

"jungkookie~where are we going?" jimin asked for the nth time that evening. "Jimin i said we are going somewhere nice. Do you understand?" jungkook said in a low and stern voice that it immediately made jimin shut his mouth.

*after 10 minutes they arrived*

"close your eyes baby" jungkook said and jimin closed his eyes and jungkook locked the car before covering jimin's eyes with his hands instead. They walked towards where jungkook was taking them.

Jimin was allowed to open his eyes and when he did his jaw dropped and his eyes sparkled with amazement. Jungkook prepared a table with salad,casserole, and fancy wine glasses and one wine bottle. The table had lights above it and flowers around it which only made the moment more romantic.

"Jungkook...this is so...indescribable" jimin said still awestruck. "You like it baby?" jungkook smiled, bunny teeth showing. "No you dumby. I love it. When did you do this?" jimin went to one of the chairs ready to sit in it but jungkook pulled it out for him instead.

"i did it while you were with dahyun in school" jungkook sat down and filled both their glasses with some wine before taking a sip. "Aren't you supposed to be working at that time?" jimin asked.

"Well i can take some stuff off my schedule for you beautiful" jungkook said and jimin blushed furiously.

*after a while cuz im l*zy*

"jiminie?" jungkook spoke cutely slowing pulling out the two rings from his pant's pocket. "Yeah babe?" jimin said looking up at jungkook frim his food and that's when jungkook knelt down infront of jimin opening the box revealing two emerald rings.

"When you cry i promise to wipe your tears
When you're scared i promise to hold your hand
When you laugh i will laugh with you
when you're hurt i will take that pain and make it mine
when i say i love you i mean that i will love you forever
you're my soulmate, my best friend
and i want to spend forever with you
this ring i give you means eternity
and whatever the future holds for us
i promise that we will face it no matter what
because we can do anything as long as we have each other. Jimin, promise me to never leave me, to always love me. Will you?" jungkook had tears in his eyes that he was trying to hold back as jimin covered his mouth and sobbed silently

"Yes! Yes of course. God i love you so much jeon jungkook" jimin smiled through his tears and hugged jungkook tightly.

Jungkook picked jimin up and spun him around still in his tight embrace. He then put him down, took his hand and they both drove back home happily.

When they arrived back home jungkook immediately pinned jimin to the front door and kissed his lips hungrily holding onto his thighs and hoisting him up, putting his legs around his waist as he started walking towards the stairs not breaking the kiss once.

When he reached their room he put jimin down on the bed and got on top of him, that night they made love for eachother to show how much the actually love eachother.

A/N:

(not proofread)

Hey. Anygays bye<3

826 words