[9] Amusement Park

Authors POV

When they arrived jungkook turned his head to look at jimin to see him looking at the entrance of the amusement park in awe and excitement. "It looks like you've never seen one before" jungkook said chuckling. "Actually it's been a while since i when to one, was 15 years old the last time" jimin answered. "Well then let's get going" jungkook said hopping out of the car and jogging to jimin's side before opening the door for him.

"thank you" muttered a shy and blushing jimin before linking his tiny hand with jungkook larger one and now it was jungkook's turn to blush.

They went to the gates and bought the tickets and then headed inside. "So which ride do you wanna choose?" jungkook asked. "Well since you payed you can choose" jimin smiled but it immediately dropped when jungkook pointed at one of the scariest rides.

"That one!" jungkook beamed. Jimin decided to go with it since jungkook looked so excited and got dragged towards the ride by jungkook.

"Are you sure the seatbelt is okay?" jimin asked the worker for the third time. "yes sir im sure now may you please close the gate of the cart so we can start?"jimin hesitated before locking it and holding onto jungkook's arm tightly.

"If you're scared we can stop the ride jimin?" jungkook looked to his side. "no it's fine I want you to have fun."

*After the ride full of jimin's screams*

"im never going on there ever!" jimin screamed and hugged the floor thanking god he survived. "Aish come on jimin it wasn't that bad. Now which ride do you wanna choose?" jungkook asked raising him off the floor. "Gimme a minute to breathe jungkook" jimin exhaled breathless. "Okay" jungkook laughed.

"Hey there isn't anything funny about this! Now let's go find a ride" jimin punched jungkook's bicep playfully but giggled nonetheless.

They decided to choose the tea cups ride and after that they bought ice cream and then went on the Faris wheel.

"Wow the view is so gorgeous" jimin was awestruck from the beautiful sunset ahead of him while clutching onto the bunny plushie jungkook won for him in a shooting game. "Yeah, but it isn't as gorgeous as you are, Park jimin" jungkook smiled his bunny smile. "Stop it kookie! You made me blush too many times already" jimin said trying to sound annoyed but failed miserably.

Jimin turned to jungkook's side to see him already staring at him. He moved in as jungkook did the same and closed his eyes before feeling the softness of jungkook's lips on his.

A/N:

Hi. New chapter. Anygays i dont have anything to say so bye<3

454 words