[7] Official Date

Jungkooks POV

I decided since jimin is coming i would cook dinner cause why not? I grabbed the ingredients for lasagna and began making everything as the recipe says. When i was done i popped the lasagna in the oven and was supposed to wait for 30 minutes.

*20 minutes later*

I was still waiting for the lasagna to finish so i decided to get the dining table and utensils ready.

After i got everything done dahyun came running down the stairs. "Daddy! I saw Jiminie's car outside! Come on let's open the door" She took my hand and ran towards the door and i almost tripped from how fast she was. "Woah hyunie be careful. Appa can fall down" i said chuckling a bit but dahyun was already unlocking the door.

Jimins POV

I was getting out of my uber(jimin doesnt have a license and he walks to work) and i noticed the door already open with dahyun jumping up and down in the doorway. "Hi hyunie~" i beamed and bent down to hug her. "Hi jiminie" she said and hugged back with her tiny arms then dragging me inside.

Authors POV

"Hey jungkook. How are you?" jimin asked after dahyun made him sit on a chair in the dining room. "Oh I'm fine the lasagna is almo-" he cut himself off when he heard the ding of the oven. "Oh its already done then!" He said grabbing the mittens and taking the lasagna out.

After setting everything down and filling plates with food jimin spoke up. "Oh my god jungkook the lasagna is so good! Did you make it?" "Oh yeah it was nothing" jungkook scratched the back of his nape as habit when he's nervous.

*After a dinner full of laughters because of dahyun being silly and telling jokes*

"I had so much fun jungkook. Dahyun is so cute. I hope we can do this again at my house" Jimin said while wearing his shoes at the hallway. "Oh i had fun too. See you soon jimin and uh before you leave...." "before i leave....?" jimin asked raising a brow. "Um would go on a date with me? I mean it's okay if you don't want to I'm just asking" jungkook said fidgeting with the hem of his shirt. "Oh I'd love to! But is it a date date?" jimin asked "Yes it's a date date" jungkook chuckled. "well then bye jungkook!" jimin waved. "Bye jiminie hyung" jungkook waved back.

A/N:

I finally have ibfs lmao thats sad after 164346123837 years. Bye<3

428 words