[4] Dinner Date?

Jimins POV

The bell rang so all the students and parents got in the class and i spoke up "Ok so as everyone knows Im jimin and i need each parent to sit beside their child so you can watch them while i teach" I said.

Everyone got chairs and sat beside their child and i had to stop myself from laughing by biting my lower lip 'cause Jungkook wasn't fitting in the small chair.

Jungkooks POV

While Jimin was teaching he turned around to draw something on the board and i couldnt help but stare at his as-WAIT WHAT NO BRAIN STO- "Mr.Jeon are you okay?" Jimin asked when he turned around. "Y-yes im fine" I answered and immediately looked away from Jimin to hide my blush. "Dadda are you sure you're okay, you look sick?" Dahyun whispered to me. "Yeah im sure hyunie now go back to listening to jiminie."

After school

"Daddy can we please invite jiminie oppa to dinner pwease?~" Dahyun asked while giving me the puppy eyes

Oh no not the puppy eyes

"umm sure but only if he agrees" I said and she started jumping around like crazy "Ay dahyun stop jumping around we're still in school you know?"  I said chuckling and picking her up before she does something stupid.

A/N:

Hey guys ik this is short but i just had to update with smth so yh bye.
<3

216 words