Crack Fic #3: Asfosjwjjfwkkflwla

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH" Nico shouts boldly while crying. He's just gotten a lecture from Chiron about how he should stop being a baby and suck dick. Problem is, Nico doesn't want to suck dick.

Will sees Nico sprinting towards him and before he can even say hi, he's being y e e t e d by Jason over the horizon.

The horizon's hot and sexy. Anyone would die to be there.

Percy's too busy twerking to even give a care.

Nico then pushes Percy off of a ledge and starts to cry some more over the fact that is boyfriend has been thrown into the horizon.

Jason T-poses in front of Nico to assert his dominance and show off that he's superior, which ends up with him having a shoe up his ass.

Nico too, pushes Jason off a ledge and cries some more.

Just then, Will descends onto the ground in front of Nico and 🅱️ico starts to cry even more and he hugs the living shit out of Will.

Will speaks to him in numbers and tells him, "107384&1&:!?@2$391837(&/!!1."

Nico then replies with, "[=}*#*]£+]+{*}£]¥[•+|*]^}€}*{*[+." And the two of them start crying in sign language, which is weird because it's physically impossible to cry in ASL so they proceed to cry in dead while Nico tries to choke on a dildo.

After about a couple hours of crying, Piper does some weird Taekwondo which ends up with Annabeth sitting on a sexy rock.

Percy wants to deep-throat Jason's ginger but too bad he's dead so he has to find himself a new sugar daddy.

It's all happening too fast. Lance and Keith comes out of nowhere and takes a bite out off Nico's dandelion.

Nico then shoved the dandelion stem up a frogs ass and tells it to die.

Lance and Keith descend into the sky and becomes one with the clouds.

Will jerks a tree off and tells it to, "Release the sap, bby." And dies inside.

Everyone dies inside. Everyone wants to die inside.

Then they all raid Area 51.