Chapter 5

Daisy

When Peter was done with me, I quickly turned away from him. He put his arm around my waist, panting softly.

I felt so broken. Why? Why did he insist on doing this? Why me? But the most important question, what did I do to deserve this torture?

"I love you so much," Peter whispered.

"We've been over this. I will never say I love you."

Peter sighed and let go of me. But I decided to push him further.

"I will never love you! Never! You hear me? I loved Liam."

"But... but we just made love!"

"You raped me! And you know what, Liam didn't. Sex with Liam was great." I smiled devilishly. I wasn't trying to get myself killed, I just wanted Peter to cry.

"You bitch!" Peter shouted. He climbed back on top of me, wrapping his hands around my neck. I cried out and clawed at his hands.

"Peter, I'm sorry," I whispered.

He started sobbing. He let go of me and rolled to my side. I held my throat and inhaled air greedily.

I stood up, clenching my legs shut. Peter was still sobbing as I put on my robe and bolted out of the room.

Forest ran to me and hugged me tightly. "Did the mean man hurt you?!"

"No baby, I'm fine."

"Why are you crying?"

"I'm just so happy to see you."

"Why are there red marks on your throat?"

"Forest, enough with the questions."

I sighed and walked over to Dove. She held me and let me sob into her shoulder.

"Why is he back?" I cried. She shushed me and I curled up onto her lap. She hummed softly, stroking my hair. My sobs got quieter, and I took a deep breath.

Peter walked out of the room in only boxers. Forest suddenly turned to him with the craziest look in her eyes.

"You don't touch my mommy!" She screamed. She kicked him in the crotch. She then hopped on top of him, slapping him in the face.

He punched her in the face, making her tumble off of him. "You have gotten way too sassy, little girl! It's time I teach you a lesson!"

He started to tie Forest up. "Don't fucking touch her!" I cried. I went to run to her but Peter pushed me back.

"Stay back!" He shouted.

I got on my knees. "Please, please, Peter, don't touch her!" I begged.

"While that does turn me on, it does nothing else," he said. I charged at him again, but he just shrugged me off.

He went into a room and locked it. I banged against the door, sobbing. He came back out, but I didn't get to see Forest.

"What did you do to her?!"

"Relax, all I did was tie her up and gag her. My heart belongs to you, baby."

"You fucking sicko!"

"You don't mean it."

I glared at him with intense hatred. My face was turning red

"Peter?"

"Yes?"

"I'm going to kill you!"