|16|Battle Blackout|

Start from the beginning

The control panel was a wide room with a few large windows on a wall at the backside with curtains covering them up. There was a desk and a swivel armchair behind it. The lights were off and the only light in the room was coming from the curtained windows. The person on the swivel armchair was with the back at the two Heroes.

"Well. Well. Well. Look who's finally here..." The person on the chair said. His voice hushed so Iida and Uraraka couldn't recognize it quite well. But the first thing that crossed their heads was that whoever that person was he was the Villain Team's Leader, Midoriya. They both took their fighting stances and took out their guns as well.

"Turn around and reveal yourself! We know you are the Villain Leader!" Iida said. The person did as he was told to. He turned the armchair around. Though, in the dark, the Heroes couldn't see his face. But the green color and curves of his costume gave away the idea.

"Am I?" The boy asked, tilting his head to a side.

~O~

"Dammit. What happened to the power system in the Hero base suddenly?" Power Loader asked.

"No idea. The backup generators aren't working there, either." Snipe added.

"Well, that's because you haven't been paying proper attention." Nezu stated. On seeing everyone's confused faces, he continued, "Kyoka Jiro here certainly did some malfunctioning with the entire system of the building causing the power failure! Now isn't that evil!"

"Yeah. But the bad thing is that we won't be able to see the villainy clearly in the low light...." Midnight said, while eating popcorn of course.

~O~

A few minutes ago, as Midoriya and Tsuburaba were crawling through the vents, the Villain Leader stopped dead in his tracks when he heard that Shinsou was out of the war. He didn't expected for this to happen. He didn't wanted for this to happen. Shinsou wanted to pass this war at all costs! He would be so heartbroken. And if he wasn't, Midoriya still was. He was the leader. And he didn't like the fact that he wasn't there for Shinsou. The plan had it so obvious! Yaoyorozu was supposed to cover Shinsou up! Unless something else happened that he didn't know about.

"Focus on the mission, dude..." Tsuburaba's voice interrupted him as he turned his head to look at him.

"Right. Extortion did it for us to continue. There must've been a situation. We should continue this and win it." Midoriya said in a low tone, so no sound would go out.

"Right. With Larceny and Pitcher we don't have to worry about the other Heroes. Though, I'm a little worried about dealing with Zero... What if he shows up instead?" Tsuburaba added.

"Leave him to me. Tell me are you sure that you're ready for it? Cause we can't make a mistake here." Midoriya stated.

"You can say I'm a little nervous regarding my performance... Do I look ready?" Tsuburaba asked.

"Eh. Dunno it's too dark in here." Midoriya replied with a smirk.

"Well then there's just one way to find out..." Tsuburaba said as he and Midoriya changed their paths and he came out into the control panel of the Hero Team's base. Now in the light of the room, Tsuburaba was showed to be in Midoriya's Hero costume — with the mask on — instead of his.