|4|Green and Purple|

~O~

"Yesterday was UNBELIEVABLE!!!" Fukidashi yelled as the Villain Team were standing in the Infirmary. Why if you may ask?

Yesterday, during the sneak attack, some of the students got injured but Aoyama was the worst, result of one of Shoda's attack. Most of his injuries were healed thanks to Recovery Girl, but he still had a broken arm and he wasn't left with enough stamina to heal it. So, he was on bed rest. And now they are here. In the infirmary.

"Yeah... I guess it was too much... You okay, Aoyama?" Midoriya asked as he rubbed the back of his head as everyone else sighed heavily.

"...J-Je vais b-bien~" Aoyama replied.

"That's good.... Wait. But why didn't you dodge?! That was the whole point of the attack!! For you to learn how to deal with such a situation!!" Midoriya exclaimed afterwards. Everyone else sighed heavily once again.

"Uh. I don't think he'll be okay till the war... The hit... was pretty bad..." Shoda said as he looked down at his feet.

"What did you hit him with?!" Kaminari and Mineta asked.

"Everything..." Shoda replied. His tone was low enough to be called a mere whisper.

"Great. Now we need a new villain!!" Kaibara exclaimed, crossing his arms over his chest.

"I-I informed Mr. Aizawa about the situation. He said that he'll do something about it." Midoriya stated.

"MIDORIYA!!"

A sudden noise of the infirmary door opening followed by the yell startled the green haired boy who turned around to see Recover Girl standing at the door.

"Y-Yes?" He asked.

"You're called in the Staff Room for the new member situation of your team or whatever you all call it." Recovery Girl said as Midoriya apologized to his team, thanked the old nurse and ran towards the Staff Room. After he was gone, Recovery Girl turned to the rest of the students crowding the Infirmary.

"And you too! Get out! Let him rest! Shoo! Shoo!" Recovery Girl said as she literally pushed everyone out of the Infirmary, leaving Aoyama resting on a bed.

~O~

"May I come in, Sir?" Midoriya asked before earning a nod from Aizawa and entering the Staff Room, where, currently, only Aizawa and Cementoss were available. He walked up next to Aizawa, waiting for his homeroom teacher to begin the conversation. And so, Aizawa started.

"So, Aoyama got injured yesterday during training, huh? Well I'm not gonna ask what happened. Just know you've got yourself a new member... Midnight will be here with him." Aizawa stated while studying some files.

"Yes, sir. And thank you for the help!" Midoriya said as he bowed and Aizawa waved it off. And at the exact moment, the door behind them opened, revealing Midnight and his new team member.

"I'm back with the boy~" Midnight said as she patted the boy's back. Midoriya turned around to look at him and then back at Aizawa as he addressed him.

"I hope you and your team will get along with him. I know the test is for the Hero Course. But for him, it'll be a transfer test... So, work hard with him." Aizawa said as he looked at Midoriya who nodded in reply.

Then the two boys left the Staff Room to meet the rest of their Team. In the middle of the hallway, Midoriya suddenly turned into a totally different person from what he was this entire morning as he spoke to the boy walking beside him.

"I see you got my message, huh?" Midoriya asked the boy.

"How could I have neglected such an offer, Midoriya?" He replied.

"Very well. It's nice to team up with you, Hitoshi Shinsou..."

~O~

With the Hero Team, who were practicing their quirks in the training grounds, mostly on their own. Right now, they were on a five minutes break.

"Phew! Today was hard!" Uraraka said as she stretched her arms and sat on a bench.

"I agree, ribbit. I hope the hard work pays off well during the test." Asui said as she sat beside her brown haired friend.

"Mhm... I wonder how the Villains are doing." Kirishima said as he drank some cool water from his bottle.

"Now that I think of it, we haven't really talked to or heard about Midoriya or anyone else since the announcement." Iida said as he sat beside Kirishima.

"WE DON'T GIVE A FUCK ABOUT THEM!!" Bakugou yelled from the other side.

"Speaking of it; what quirks do they have?" Hagakure curiously asked Awase.

"I-I'm sorry but the rule book said that we can't share information of the other team." Awase replied.

"Oh? I see." Hagakure sighed.

"BREAK OVER!!! GET BACK ON KILLING PRACTICE!!!" Bakugou yelled.

"Aw c'mon!!!"

~O~

"Everyone, this is Hitoshi Shinsou from the General Studies but now he'll be a essential part of our team." Midoriya said as he introduced Shinsou to his team, who were in the Support Lab again. The lab was like now their permanent meeting point.

"Hey! Hey! You're the guy that fought Midori at the Sports Festival, right? I'm Mina Ashido!" Ashido exclaimed.

"Um... nice to meet you?" Shinsou replied nervously.

"Anyways, what about our training group? I mean since Aoyama's out, will Shinsou take his place in our training group?" Yanagi asked while looking at Midoriya.

"Uh. Not really. Your training group will remain of three people in total. Ashido will have to work twice harder. Shinsou will train in my group." Midoriya replied.

"Aw!" Ashido pouted.

"Okay, now! Everyone out for training!" Midoriya said as he clapped his hands together. Everyone followed his instructions and went out to the training grounds. Now training group: three, which was originally supposed to train at night, was also training in daytime.

And with everyone gone, Midoriya's group stayed in the lab.

"So, let's talk business." Hatsume said as the five students; namely Midoriya, Shinsou, Tsuburaba, Monoma and Komori, sat down on their chairs which were surrounding the center metallic table of the lab.

"Midoriya informed me about everything last night. So we don't have to restart. Let's get straight to the point." Shinsou said and everyone nodded.

"Right, so our plan of getting Shinsou in our team worked like a charm. Now, we all know that the rule book said we can't share information about other teams. Which means none of you are able to tell me about your classmates. Neither are they. Am I right?" Midoriya asked them.

"Yes."

"And that's where they are at a big disadvantage..." Midoriya said as he pulled out his notebook.

That notebook. That half-burned notebook contained the information that can lead you to win every war without any doubt.

"Because I already know their weaknesses. And such weaknesses that even they don't know they have..." Midoriya smirked.

This war will be a piece of cake.