|9|Villains Are High!|

~O~

Team Villains had already made their move to the second objective as another group of theirs made their way to the third one. Let's see how long the Heroes take to get to both places.

Not too long after the Villains had blew up the wall blocking them from reaching the large-sized navy blue water tank — resting near the center of the artificial city — with the help of Yanagi and Yaoyorozu, the Hero's arrived at the scene.

The group of Villains was hiding in the shadows, standing on and under the poles supporting the tank. They silently watched as the Heroes slowly and steadily moved forward.

This group of Heroes consisted of Bakugou, Uraraka, Rin, Awase and Asui. And then they heard a sound. More like the sound of tapping something like metal.

Tap. Two comparatively longer taps. Tap. Break. Two taps. Break. Longer tap. Break. Longer tap. Tap. Longer tap. Tap. Break. Four Taps. Break. Tap. Break. Tap. Longer tap. Tap.

"What's that? Are they warning us or something?!" Rin exclaimed as he and the others got into their fighting stances.

"It's Morse code, dumbass!!" Bakugou yelled in reply as he searched for the source.

"Does that mean they know that they're hacked?!" Uraraka exclaimed.

"Does anybody know how to read them, ribbit?" Asui asked.

"Didn't hear it all. Though the first part said something about 'pit' I guess." Awase replied as he tried to listen further.

"Whatever those fuckers are gonna do, we're gonna kill them!!" Bakugou yelled as Iida said "Language!" from their communicators.

"Shut it, Four Eyes!!" Bakugou yelled as his eyes searched the area. Iida didn't reply but instead they met with something new. Asui noticed the new surprise first and told the others in her group while pointing upwards. And then...

Bright flames coming towards them.

~O~

"Aaaaaaaaand we see Todoroki wonderfully using his fire side to attack the Heroes head on!!!!" Present Mic announced as the teachers watched the scene from the observation room.

"Mic, Todoroki is in the Hero Team." Aizawa said with an expressionless face.

"Wha...? Wait—! ARE YOU SERIOUSLY TELLING ME THAT THE VILLAINS HAVE A FLAMETHROWER?!!" Present Mic yelled at the top of his lungs, making others cover their ears. Others except Aizawa, who brought his ear muffs.

"They came way to prepared for this.... Young Midoriya sure has many surprises in mind." All Might said as he sweat-dropped.

"You must be enjoying seeing your favourite student showing every sign of victory." Midnight said as she was eating popcorn while watching the exam play out as if she was watching a movie.

"I-I don't have a favourite!" All Might defended. Midnight mumbled, "Keep saying..." a few times.

"I'm betting all my money on the Villain Team..." Aizawa said.

~O~

The group of five Heroes got out of the way of the fire. Uraraka made herself weightless as Asui wrapped her tongue around her waist and threw her a good few feet back and jumped on a wall on the side to avoid getting caught in the flames. Bakugou propelled himself upwards using his explosions and landed on a horizontal metal pole connecting the complex support of the tank. Rin activated his quirk to cover his body with scales so that the fire couldn't hurt but as well grabbed Awase and jumped back. Which was the most unfortunate move...