|13|Evil Tea|

~O~

What is wrong with all my bones? First I got my right arm broken. Then my left arm. Now it feels like something's wrong with my right kneecap. I don't remember hitting something hard enough to hurt my knee. Oh my god, do I sleepwalk?!

Also, I know I said that I want to write a new story and I said that would be Fantasy AU but a little change of plans I'm writing a Demon AU. Though I'll still write the other one as well. Enjoy the part! And grab some evil tea...

~O~

Before the Hero Team could reach the system of underpasses to provide an assistance to their teammates, the Villain Team moved out. The Hero Team had a good reason to be late for assistance and that was the flood Midoriya created. Getting themselves out of it took them enough time that Team Villains escaped after doing their job. But this time, Bakugou was oh so infuriated. He wanted to get those sly Villains out of the game as soon as possible.

Out. Of. The. Game.

Out. Of. The. War.

And he was gonna make sure that the Villains would be going down this time.

~O~

Upon arriving at the system of flyovers and underpasses that connected the entire artificial city, Team Heroes found nothing but enormous pieces of ice, solid and concreted but onomatopoeiae with large green vines wrapped around mostly everything. But there weren't any other Heroes in clear sight. Well, they were aware that Ojiro got eliminated, thanks to Present Mic's unnecessarily loud announcement, so they knew that the helping-bots from the faculty retreated him out of Ground Beta.

A few shuffling noises from the vines at the left. Visible movements and soft grunting sounds sat the group of Heroes on guard. But they all sighed in relief when Tsunotori came in their view.

"Tsunotori?!" Kendo exclaimed and rushed to her friend's aid. She helped her get out of the vines as the others observed the area.

"Where the hell is Half n' Half?!" Bakugou yelled in question as he turned to the blonde foreign girl who replied by shaking her head in a no, symbolising that she had no idea if what happened to Todoroki. Where the hell was he? Their attention, however, was derived by Asui and Kirishima.

"Hey guys! We found Bondo!!" Kirishima called out as he appeared to walk towards his fellows Bondo's arm slung around him, supporting the Cemedine-quirk user as his other arm was being supported by Asui. Meanwhile, Uraraka mumbled something like she could have used her quirk to help Bondo.