|8|Decoding Encounter|

~O~

"I. CANNOT. BELIEVE THIS!!" Tetsutetsu yelled as he paced around the room which was referred as the Hero Team's base's control panel.

"I only went to evacuate. Evacuate!!! The civilian-bots and those goddamn villains finished off our group!!! It feels so...! So...! UNMANLY!!!" Tetsutetsu yelled out loud as dramatic tears began to form in his eyes. The remaining members of their team were sitting around the room. Their leader was in deep thoughts, looking at the computer screen, scanning some stuff, as he tried not to explode something to hell's deepest pit.

Kendo and Awase tried to calm Tetsutetsu down as Bakugou continued taking his anger out on the keyboard connected to the computer. Kirishima looked the spike blonde with concern as he knew he was really going to do something.

"Whatcha doing there, Bakugou?" Kirishima moved forward and asked. Everyone in the room looked at him for a response.

But Bakugou's silence left a heavy shadow on everyone in the room. Just a few moments later, Bakugou smirked and with an revengeful voice, replied.

"Those fuckers thought they were gonna play spy with us, eh?"

".... What did you do?"

"Hacked their entire fucking system."

~O~

In the observation room, the teachers were commenting on the exam's progress so far.

"Shishida and Sero didn't even stand a chance against the opposing team. They were defeated due to relying on Shishida's quirk for detecting their first opponent. I think that they should've been more observant or at at least suspected a thing. No one's gonna attack a group of five alone now." Snipe stated. The teachers were sitting in a row, at an angle that everyone could watch the exam through the screens easily.

"You might be right there, Snipe. But now who in this room, except Nezu, thought of an odorous gas bomb with pink smoke?" Midnight asked, raising her index finger. The reply was a mere silence.

"See? The Villains most likely are full of surprises this year! Who was their leader again?" Midnight stated.

"Midoriya..." Aizawa replied.

"Yup. That kid's already nuts in battles. I'm sure he prepared them for everything. Even though, I'm rooting for the Heroes in this war. I wanna see what they do. Oh my God, the whole mood makes wanna go 'YEEEAAAH'!!!!" Present Mic exclaimed.

"... I agree with you there, Mic. But I want to see what else Young Midoriya has prepared for them." All Might added, looking at the screen.

~O~

"Wait. Wait. Wait. Did you just seriously just hacked their telecom devices?! You mean like — We can hear everything they talk about?!" Rin and Ojiro gasped.

Bakugou nodded his head with a smug grin stretched on his face.

"Well. What're we waiting for then? Turn it on!" Hagakure exclaimed.

Once the hacked audio file opened, they began to hear what the villains were planning now.

"I see that we got Pit and Glass out thanks to you, Larceny. Venom did amazing at the end as well." One person said. Was it Midoriya?