Chapter 22

Zayn and Harry became lovers. Harry accepted Zayn again and Zayn's grateful. He can't believe after everything they've been through, Harry still loves him.

Harry's trust wasn't easily recovered but Zayn tried his best to let Harry trust him again. He told Harry his real identity this time. Zayn'a actually 22 but young looking. He lives in River Tees too. Their family owns an antique shop in town but even having their own business, he grew up without having so much wealth.

Zayn wanted to help his family, to give them comfortable life and when the King posted that he needed new security, Zayn signed up. Being Harry's security helped his family, they can now eat three times a day and Zayn can send his little sisters to school. Zayn gave up so much to be with Harry and because of that, Harry was touched by Zayn's story and decided to offer a little help. Harry already met Zayn's family and his sisters were very fond of him.

Harry's trust began to grow on Zayn again and even fell more inlove with him. Zayn's a good man and Harry wants that kind of man. Harry asked his father if he could give scholarships to Zayn's little sisters for their education and Des obliged. That's when Harry thought of a plan. He'd plan to be the King and will help all the people who are less fortunate. Thanks to Zayn, Harry saw and knew what is like to be normal—to be not royal.

And because of Zayn, he had fallen inlove.

They're now together but Harry Or Zayn hadn't defined what they really are. They kissed, said their I love you's, so that makes them boyfriend now, right? Zayn wanted to call Harry his boyfriend so he planned a little romantic date for him.

Harry was at his room writing lyrics when someone knocked on his door. Harry stopped writing and smiled, he was waiting for Zayn all day and he hadn't visited him. Harry looked at the door "Come in?" The door opened as Harry's prepared himself for Zayn but his smile disappeared when he saw John "Water Lily....You're being requested at the lake" John said as Harry was confused "Lake? Where? And who requested me?"

"This way please, Water Lily...." John said as he didn't answered Harry's questions. Harry put down his pen and followed John.

John took Harry inside a black car as John went to the drivers seat and drove off. Harry doesn't have any idea where John's taking him, especially at this time of night. Harry sighed as he looked at the road and a few minutes, Harry sat right up on his seat as he saw that they're no longer at the town and he's seeing more trees "Uh.....John?" Harry said as John hummed a yeah "Where are you taking me?" Harry asked

"Relax Water Lily....we're almost there" John responded as Harry's heart started to palpitate. John is not kidnapping me, right? John has been Harry's security since he was little, there's no way he's kidnapping him. Harry's overthinking now and he's nervous. The car stopped as Harry's eyes saw that they're near a lake "We're here..." John said as he stop the engine and got off the car as he went towards Harry's side of the door and opened it. John ushered him out of the car as Harry hesitantly got off and looked around "Walk straight ahead...." John ordered as Harry obliged.

He walked straight ahead as he saw a light. Harry followed the light and when he made a turn behind the tree, Harry saw line of lamps lighting his way. Harry followed the lamps as his breathing hitched seeing Zayn at the end of the line, smiling at him. Harry's insides exploded seeing Zayn with a white rose on his hand "Zayn? What—" Harry smiled, his heart melting from too much romantic feelings. Zayn offered his hand for Harry to take as Harry didn't hesitate as he grabbed Zayn's hand.

Zayn laced their fingers together as he gave the rose to Harry. Harry happily received the rose as he giggled. He smelt the rose and after that smiled at Zayn "You're sooo romantic Zaynie.." Harry said "I realized that ever since we got back together, we haven't had a proper date" Zayn said as Harry agreed "And this.....this will be our romantic date..." Zayn added as Harry blushed. Zayn stopped walking as Harry did too "Okay, we're here!" Zayn grinned as Harry looked around and gasped seeing a tent with lights dangling "We're camping out?" Harry squealed as Zayn nodded and dragged Harry inside the tent.

Once they're at the tent, Harry's even more awe. There's a laptop, stacks of pillows and a duvet. There's also popcorn and can of juice on the side of the laptop "Zayn! This is.....God, you're amazing!" Harry said as he face Zayn. Zayn smiled as he leaned in closer and kissed Harry on his lips. Harry smiled on their kiss as Zayn leaned their foreheads "Harry, can you be my boyfriend?" As soon as Harry heard those words, his heart bounced, sure, they kissed, touched and did things like a couple but its still good to hear Zayn asking him to be his boyfriend. Harry giggled as he put his hands on Zayn's cheeks "I thought we already are?" Harry answered as Zayn pouted and Harry find it soooo cute, this is the first time he'd seen Zayn pout.

Harry grinned as he kissed Zayn's pout and after that, Harry smiled widely "I love you Zaynie! Yess! Yes, I really love to be your boyfriend!" Harry responded as Zayn's heart leaped for joy! He didn't hesitate as he kissed Harry again.

After that moment, Harry and Zayn cuddled inside the tent as they watched movies all night long.....as boyfriends.

//A/N: AWWWWW I love their date! Its like, I want that toooooo! Its soooo romantic! Aaaahhhhh, can I have someone like Zayn pls? My heart! I guess Harry and Zayn have their happily after.

Guys! 1 chapter left before epilogue! Thank you for reading and following this story! You guys are amazing! ❤️

Spread love and not hate!