Chapter 5

As soon as Harry said that he's a prince, Zayn snorted that slowly turned into a laugh.

Harry didn't expected this kind of reaction "You're laughing?!" Harry said as Zayn can't stop laughing "Zayn....I'm not joking!" Harry whined as Zayn's laughter slowly died down.

He stood straight and look at Harry seriously "Okay....I'm sorry..." Zayn said as he cleared his throat "I'm sorry for Laughing, your majesty" Zayn added with a grin as Harry rolled his eyes "Stop teasing! I am a prince. Prince of River Tees!" Harry said as Zayn paused and looked at Harry and he's indeed serious "Oh....River Tees...that's at Northern Part of England....right?" Zayn asked as Harry nodded "If you're the prince, what....what are you doing here in New York? Shouldn't you be there? Serving your country or whatever?" Zayn asked as Harry sighed "I want to study college here...and to experience life as a normal 18 year old" Harry answered as Zayn got his point "So....John is really your bodyguard?" Zayn asked as Harry nodded "He is....and he goes with me anywhere I go" Harry said as Zayn 'ahed'

"Say....you wanna stroll New York without him?" Zayn playfully wiggled his eyebrows as Harry looks at him with a questioning look "What....what are you saying?" Harry asked as Zayn grinned "I know a way...just follow me...okay?" Zayn said as Harry nodded, this is exciting! Breaking the rules!

Zayn went towards the window and opened it and he look back at Harry "Tell John you'll be here all day....say to catch up some reading or something" Zayn said as Harry grinned. Harry then went towards the door and opened it enough for him to see John "You need anything Harry?" John asked as Harry smiled "I just want to tell you that I'll be here all day. I'm gonna catch up some reading" Harry said as John raised his brows "What about that Zayn guy?" John asked as Harry gave out a nervous laugh "Um...." as soon as Zayn heard Harry's shaky voice, he went to him and opened the door "Don't worry big guy, I'll go back to my dorm!" Zayn said as he walked past Harry and John "Later, Harry" Zayn winked as Harry was confused, he thought he'll take Harry to see the city.

Zayn then smiled at John "You're taking good care of Harry. Keep up the good work!" Zayn said with a chuckle as he continued to walk towards the main entrance of the dorm. John looked at Harry "Do you need something else, Harry?" He asked as Harry crookedly smiled as he shake his head and closed the door.

Minutes later, Harry heard some rustling sound coming from the bushes near his window. Harry went towards the opened window and saw Zayn lurking at the bushes "Zayn!" Harry whispery called as Zayn smiled "Come on! Jump!" Zayn whispery said as Harry nodded and climbed up the window.

After that, he jumped out of the window and landed on the bushes. Harry laughed "Wow.....I can't believe I did that!" Harry said as Zayn chuckled "Never thought that the Royal Highness will jump for me" Zayn said as he stared at Harry's green eyes with a smile. Harry gave a small chuckle as he stared back at Zayn.

They've been staring at each other for a while when Zayn slowly leans in as Harry's body stilled.

Zayn stopped leaning in as he looked at Harry's curls and chuckled "You've got leaves everywhere" Zayn said as he removed the leaves on Harry's hair. After that, Zayn stood straight and offered his hand to Harry "We better get going.....we still have lots to explore!" Zayn said as Harry grinned and grabbed Zayn's hand as he pulled him upwards "So.....where do we start?" Harry excitedly asked "Wanna see museums?" Zayn asked as Harry nodded.

This is gonna be a good day.

//A/B: oof! Short chapter! Lol! Kyaaa I really love the Zarry moment here! Its soooo cute and romantic! Aaahhhh! Zayn helping Harry escape from John is just a beautiful sight. Harry's all cute too being taken away by Zayn's charms.

Will update Chapter 6 tomorrow! You guys are all awesome!

Spread love and not hate! 🖤✨