Chapter 7: Bad Feelings In the Heart

"Maleficent! She's gone" Diaval says once he gets turnt into a human. I stand by the mistresses side, staring at my raven with wide eyes.

"We have to do something!" I say, looking at Maleficent. She nods her head, turning me into a wolf and Diaval into a horse.

"I need a steed. And a prince" Maleficent says, sensing someone near her forest.

"Aurora!" Phillip calls out, trying to find her. He wanted to see his beauty once more, instantly fascinated by her.

"You'll do" Maleficent says and waves her hand, yellow dust floating into the Prince's eyes, making him float up. I just love it when she does that.

Diaval starts to gallop (run) to the castle, Maleficent feeling the pain and dread in her heart. She had gotten close to the little beasty and wasn't ready to let her go.

"Go faster Diaval" she yells, a small vision of Aurora's finger coming closer and closer to a spindle needle. He follows her orders, going as fast as he could. I keep catching up, huffing softly as I run to catch up with Diaval.

Maleficent suddenly stops, pulling on Diaval's hair and he reacts in pain as he raises on his hind legs. She gasps, looking at the ground with tears in her eyes.

Just by those actions, me and Diaval already knew.

We were too late.

Sorry that I haven't updated recently. I've had a bit of a writers block recenty.