Chapter 5: Confessions

"M-MISTRESS?" Y/n asks Maleficent as Diaval showed Aurora around the Morge."Yes deary" she replies, facing the wolf. Maleficent has an idea of what's going on, but wanted to hear it from her.

"WHAT'S that feeling when you just want to have someone just for yourself but then a beautiful person comes up and steals them away?" She asks innocently, tilting her head to the side and furrowing her eyebrows in confusion."That's called jealousy dear, why do you ask?" Maleficent asks, the corner of her mouth raising. Y/n looks up at her mistress with wide eyes. "J-Jealousy?"

"IT seems that it quite it. I've seen the way you look at Diaval, and so and so for him as well. When I see Aurora looking at him, I don't see the same look. And after years and years of blindly pinning after the other, I believe you both are super oblivious" she says with a small chuckle, smiling at the former wolf.

"AND what do you believe that look is called?" Y/n asks, still as clueless as a newborn deer."That's love little Y/n. I'm just waiting for you two to realise it". Y/n didn't believe that that was so. But a small part of her believed that it was love. But only time will tell. Right?

DIAVAL couldn't believe what he had just heard. He had onky just figured out emotions recently but he still knew more than Y/n. He liked her, a lot. Yet he didn't know how to tell her. Love takes time, sometimes more than it needs. Diaval knew he was going to get the girl, no matter how long it takes.

Hey guys, sorry for the short update. I just wanted to publish something. I haven't been active recently because something is going on and I think I should tell you guys. I've got depression, which is old news, and its slowly going away. The only problem is that my parents just found out about it. So I'm going through a pickle. But I WILL be fine, just a little inactive on the writing part. I will still be reading fanfics of course but I won't be publishing as much. Oh and I would love for some of my readers to give me some reading suggestions. My library is getting dry lol.

With all the love in the world,

Ariana <3