Reality

Shreya's POV

After what happened at Kl's house....it left me heartbroken. The words he used to day...were really really hurting. I knew dating a celebrity would be hard but I did not know that he would dump me and leave without even giving a warning. That also with my best friend. He goes on saying that it was the only thing he could do to make his family happy.

I don't think his mom and dad are that selfish that they would want him only to marry the girl of their choice and no one else. The main reason why I am so angry on him is that...he did not even give "us" a chance. He did not even talk to his parents about me.

Meer tried to console me. As usual I gave into his consolation. He made me feel safe and happy. My life changed completely from the day Meer became a part of it. Kl's attitude towards me changed. I know he was jealous but everything has it's limits and maybe Kl never knew his limits.

I am currently sitting on my bed petting JoJo's fur. I miss Simba. His untimely demise had shocked me and it also made me realize that I was missing a huge part of my life in Bangalore. Kl might be the reson why I left Paris and my dream job but I never regret that decision. How much I try....my heart would always belong to my hometown, Bangalore.

I took a sip from my cup of coffee. Trying to think about anything else rather than him...but it wasn't easy.

I kept my cup back down tying my hair which was open into a messy bun. I removed Jojo from my lap and got up from the bed stretched a little and exited the room with Jojo following behind. He was so huge that both of us nearly fell on the ground while going to exit the room together. I giggled at him.

In the hall, Meer was sitting typing continuously on his laptop. I went and sat beside him looking at what he was doing.

"Oh hey Shreya" he greeted the moment he saw me. I returned a smile.

"Hi...what are you doing?" I asked. He did not reply at once but kept typing on his laptop . My eyebrows furrowed as I leaned in to see what he was doing.

Surprisingly I saw my name there and all the information about my personality, my qualifications and my schooling. What was he up to.?

"What are you doing with my bio-data?" I asked him. My voice clearly showing that I wasnt liking him invading my personal space.

"Nothing much...just getting you admitted in the hospital where I work... actually I am the boss there" he said.  Work?....Oh yes work!! I could use work as a distraction from Kl. I can't believe I thought for so long and still did not get this idea. How long will I sit at home idly?

"You are getting distracted....and I am not liking it Shreya...you are my responsibility now" he touched my hand and squeezed it making me look at him. My cheeks turned red with embarrassment. But I returned a smile.

"I love you" I said. He smiled at me too.

"Same here" he got up from his place keeping his laptop aside. Jojo went  and started to rub his fur against his leg while he was working in the kitchen. I took a look at the procedure.

I can't believe...he took such a load for me. I was right! The only one who could console me was Meer.

"Shreya...since both of our lunch was wasted by your boyfriend....let's go out.  What say?" Meer looked at me from the kitchen giving a smirk.

I don't know what happened to me but my mind darted back to the days where I , Kl and Aarush used to have fun alone in their house and Kl would propose the same thing once he would come to know that he needed to cook lunch .