Farewell

Shreya's POV

Today was a very emotional day for me. Today I was going to pack all my things, not only from our house but also from the hospital. Today was my farewell and last day in this hospital.

The place which has given me my first carreer opportunity. The world's best family and friends...and to some extent my first and forgotten love.

I did not forget Kl's words which he had said that day but I could not do anything. That kiss meant nothing to us. It was just the reflex of the tension of the moment. Or maybe I am just giving myself a consolation...

Everyone was busy with my farewell party. Shrishti was the head of this. I knew she would organise something today. I can't leave both of them and go...it's really difficult.

I was looking through the documents in the cabin when Shrishti and Tanisha barged in just to be surprised seeing the door opened. They looked at me

"Why is the door open?" They asked.

"The handle broke" I replied. Both of them nodded but then Shrishti turned to Tanisha .

"Mujhe samajh nahin aya"( I did not understand) she said. I slapped my forehead.

Tanisha laughed.

"It means that if someone shuts the door she won't be able to open it from inside." She answered for me. I nodded. Shrishti smirked.

"I knew it!" She tried to hide the embarrassment for not knowing the simple logic.

I and Tanisha looked at each other.

"Please iseh leja...main iseh jhel nahin payungi" ( Please take her with you...I won't be able to tolerate her) .

Shrishti frowned.

"I have many things to do" she left. Tanisha came and hugged me. I hugged her back.

"I don't know why I am becoming so emotional...it's all your fault...why did you have to be such a great friend?" She asked. I sweatdropped but nodded.

"I will take it as a compliment" I told her. She laughed.

"So...aaj dinner plan kare? Last night with you?" ( So...lets plan dinner today...last night with you?)

I nodded enthusiastically. "Okay then..." Before she could speak Simran came to congratulate me.
She was Rohan's sister. Studying medical. She loved me a lot and was too different from her brother.

"Shreya di... congratulations!" She hugged me . I hugged her back.

"Thank you puchku...how is study going?" I asked her. She replied with a thumbs up.

"How long is the course in Paris?" She asked me. I raised my two fingers to give the answer.

"It's an internship course" I added. She nodded. Then her eyes narrowed and she came closer to me and whispered in my ears.

"Aur..aapke boyfriend ka Kya?" ( And what about your boyfriend?) . She was taking about Kl. Why does everyone have to talk about him only?! Isn't there any other boy on this planet!

I still pretended to act bewildered. Tanisha looked at me.

"Who... boyfriend?" I asked back. She came even more closer to my ear.