|26|

(Y/n POV)

Journal entry |39|

Scrooge never brought up the 'dad' comment, and I feel a lot less anxious than I did a week ago. He has seemed less grumpy than normal though, which is good. Maybe I should tell him about the visits I've been having with Fenton and Gyro, more importantly the tests. The tests have become more drastic, but I have fun doing them. And they aren't really tests on me, they're more of experiments Gyro has made FOR me. Yesterday, we tried to make an invisible ray gun, which worked.. for the most part. Everything but my head turned invisible, and let me tell you I did not miss the opportunity to scare Gyro with it when he was working on fixing the gun.

Okay, I'm gonna go. Gyro has a something big he wants to try, and I don't want to be late!

I shut the journal and quickly grabbed my jacket, going down the stairs for breakfast. Everyone was already in the dining room. I had gotten up early to eat with the kids, since they were going to school. I smiled at them as I sat down, Mrs. Beakley putting a plate full of eggs, pancakes, and bacon in front of me. I thanked her as I picked up my fork, gratefully eating.

"Morning (Y/n!)" Webby smiled and waved at me, causing me to smile. "Hey guys, what's up?" I didn't notice the kids smile and wink at each other, since I was too busy eating the yummy food on my plate. Dewey turned to me. "Hey (Y/n), what's your favorite type of music?" I looked at him, swallowing my food and smiled. "I like most genres, but if I had to choose, I'd say.." I put a finger to my chin, thinking. I smiled again before looking at him. I'd say pop rock or dubstep. (Sorry if you don't like pop rock, I chose these genres for a reason though!)

Dewey smiled. "Cool, cool." I ate another fork full of eggs, smiling at the casual conversations that were taking place. "Do you like pop?" Louie asked me, out of the blue. I tilted my head and nodded. "Uh, I guess so. I've never had the type your world has, but I like my world's pop." "Wanna try some today?" I smiled with a shrug. "Sure, maybe when I go out today."

Scrooge tilted his head and looked at me. "You're going out again?" I looked at him with a sheepish smile. "Huh? Oh, yeah, I uh, was hoping you'd say I could? I kinda want to hang out with Fenton." I looked at him with pleading eyes. He raised a brow, then slowly nodded. "Alright, but be home by 6:30 again." I smiled and decided to try and get a little more time from him. "7?" He looked at his newspaper. "I'm thinking 6 now." I decided to shut up. "Okay, 6:30 sounds good." He smiled into his paper, giving me a nod.

"Alright you four, you should head off before you're late for school." Beakley said as she cleaned up our plates. Dewey and Louie groaned, but followed the other two ducklings out of the seats. I got an idea as a small smile spread on my face. "Hey, could I walk with you guys? Since I'm going to town anyway, thought I might as well have someone to talk to on the walk there." The four smiled and nodded. Webby grabbed my hand and started to drag me. "Yeah! Then we could show you our school! Oh! And maybe if we have enough time, we could get you a pep!"

I waved to Scrooge, Donald, Beakley and Launchpad as I was dragged out of the dining room and out the front door. The kids were telling me about the adventures they had been on, and things that had happened to them, such as the shadow war, and a girl named Lena reuniting with Webby when I went to bed early. They asked me some questions about my world as well, saying whatever came to their minds.

"Do you guys have unicorns!?" Webby asked excitedly. I chuckled and shook my head. "They're just a fairytale in my world." "What about candy?" Louie asked, clearly wanting some candy. "Yeah, we have all types of candy." "Do you have ducks in your world?" Huey asked, making me think of how different these guys were than the ones at home. "Uh..." I cleared my throat and looked at them, not wanting to answer and explain the major differences. "Well, you guys clearly had a thought that humans existed, what do you guys depict them at? Well, before you met me."