|3|

(Y/n POV)

Journal entry |10|

It's been a week and 3 days since the crash, and I'm only a third of away through the food stock. My one meal a day is working pretty good, but it's making me sick and dizzy. I've kept the fire going nonstop, but it almost died a few times. I've made some weapons, just in case anything decides to hunt or hurt me. I hope someone finds me soon. I don't care who, I just want to go home.

I looked down at the page, wiping my eyes as the tears dripped on it. I knew I wasn't going home anytime soon, and I began thinking I wasn't going home at all. The thought made me want to throw up, but I knew I had to stay strong. I knew I was able to care for myself, at least for 2 more weeks before the food would go.

I had made the area clean of the metal that had fallen off the pod to the best of my abilities, just in case animals don't come by and eat them. I also made the pod feel a bit more like home, butting up some drawings I quickly scribbled to give it some aesthetic. I also found the foldable cot and got that set up, thankful to not need to sleep on the ground anymore.

I went to the fire and sat next to it, watching the ashes fly. I had already taken a shower today, and I was waiting for the clothes to dry. I also made a little fence around the area, just because I was bored and it popped into my mind. I wiped my eyes again, the tears still not done falling from earlier. I was alone, with no one to comfort me.

"I'm just a kid, I need someone with me.." I sniffed and wiped my eyes with my sleeve. "Why did I agree to go on this stupid experiment.." My ankle was still sprained, but I remember Mr. Piccolo saying it could take two weeks for it to heal, so I wasn't worried it was broken. At least, not too worried. I sighed and poked the fire with a stick, setting it on fire and waving it in the air.

I decided to have a small dinner tonight. I was hungry, but didn't have an appetite. I ended up eating a peach fruit cup and two Graham crackers. After 'dinner', I decided to go straight to bed. I made sure the fire was warm, putting a few more sticks on it, and walked into the pod, laying on the cot and falling into a light sleep.

I woke up when I heard voices. I laid in the cot, looking at the ceiling. "You've finally lost it (Y/n." I whispered to myself. I tried to roll over and go back to sleep, and the voices faded. I sighed, knowing it was just my mind playing tricks on me. But then I heard a twig snap outside the pod. I quickly sat up, my heart beating as fast as it could.

I grabbed the makeshift knife from under the cot, and quietly stood up. I started to walk towards the door when creeeeaaaak. The floor creaked. It freaking creaked! I panicked as a light was turned towards the pod, and I quickly hid under the cot, pulling the blanket down just enough to hide me, but I could see out from under it.

The pod shook a little and creaked as someone entered it. I could feel my heartbeat in my ears, and I held the knife close, ready to defend myself. The person walked around the room, shining the light around the pod. I couldn't tell what they looked like, but they were short and seemed to have some sort of mask on.

They looked at all my drawings, putting a hand on their hip. They walked towards the wall, kicking my journal. I flinched slightly, seeing him look donw at it. "What in dismal..." It was a man, and he had a scottish accent. He picked it up, causing me to gasp. I quickly covered my mouth as the man shined his light towards the caught, just looking for a moment. He then walked over, kneeling down in front of the cot, and slowly lifted the blanket.

It wasn't a man that had been walking around my pod, it was an anthropomorphic duck wearing glasses.