|10|

(Y/n POV)

"....You're kidding." "Scrooge are you insane!?" "This is not good." The triplets were freaking out at the deal Scrooge had made with Glomgold. I still couldn't believe it. The deal was a game of catch the flag mixed with paintball, except I was the flag in this game. We were walking with Glomgold and his security to the court. I was back in a cage, chained up to it, that was the only way Glomgold would cooperate, so Scrooge let him put them on me.

They each had 10 minutes to gather 6 members for a team, then to get to the court. Scrooge looked at the boys. "Quiet now lads, it'll be fine." He kept walking, leading us all to the playing field. The security guards set the cage down, and I looked at Scrooge with pleading eyes, but he wouldn't look at me. I knew he had doubt in his mind, and that terrified me. What would happen to me if they lost?

I looked away, holding back my fear. The team leaders called in the rest of their team. Scrooge and Glomgold led those who were holding my cage to the center of the lot, agreeing this is where they had to reach me. When the guards sat me down, Scrooge walked up to my cage. He put a hand though the bars, and he held my hand. I looked at him, terrified, and he looked at me. "It'll be alright lass.. Just trust me.." I tried to hold in my tears, but a few of them escaped. "Okay Scrooge.. I trust you..."

"Alright! Let's get this game goin so I can build the attraction!" Glomgold grabbed Scrooge, dragging him away. I reached out to him, wishing this would just be a dream and I would wake up right now. The guards followed the two, and everything was quiet. I was alone, like in the jungle, and I started to panic. "Scrooge! Please wait!" I yanked at the chains, desperately trying to get them off. "Scrooge! I'm scared! Please come back!" I started banging on the bars, starting to hyperventilate.

I held myself, trying to calm down. What is this feeling? Why couldn't think straight? Why was I so worried? Then it hit me: panic attack. I learned about these, but I couldn't remember how to stop them. I started to rock gently, taking deep breaths. Not too long after I started, I calmed down enough to clear my thoughts. I stood up, looking for something to break the chains and open the cage. I saw a large rock, and tried to reach it. I had to stretch really hard, but I was able to get it.

I pulled it into the cage and started to slam it down onto the chains. "Come. On. Break. The-!" I broke the chain, smiling to myself. "Chain." I stood up again and looked at the lock. It was one of those locks where you pinch the two levers down and pull. How stupid did Glomgold think I was? I looked around, then back at the 'lock' and opened it. I smirked, not wanting to wait to see Glomgold's face. I stepped out of the cage, deciding on which way to go.

"Okay, don't run into Glomgold, or else you're pretty much screwed. But, if you're on the ground, there's a chance he'll get you." I put my finger on my chin, thinking. I then looked at the tree. I looked at my ankle and sighed. "You know, I'm sure I hit my head when I crashed." I walked up to the tree and started to climb it. It took a little bit, but I finally made it up. Panting, I sat on a thick branch. "Now to find the team."