|6|

(Y/n POV)

"Here we are! Duckburg!" I woke up with a jump as Scrooge stated where we were. I looked out the window, my mouth gaping at the sight. It was a city just like back home. It looked kind of like Los Angeles with New York. Two buildings caught my attention though. One of them was a large cement building on a side island. It had a yellow rounded roof, and a window with a dollar sign on it. The other building was a huge mansion, with the same dollar sign outside.

The plane landed in the yard of the mansion, and I realized this was Scrooge's house. As the plane landed with a little bump, Scrooge looked at Launchpad surprised. "How'd you not crash it?" "I dunno. Lucky I guess?" Launchpad looked at me, and Scrooge made an 'o' shape with his mouth. He cleared his throat and opened the door. "Alright, everyone out." I nervously looked at my ankle, not feeling it anymore. I tried to stand up, but fell forward, being caught by Scrooge.

"Lass, ye can't walk. Let me help ya." I smiled a little, taking my foot out of the water. Scrooge led me out of the plane, telling Launchpad to clean up the water. He helped me up the stairs and into the mansion. "Whoa..." It was so big and fancy. I felt bad dragging my nasty self into the gorgeous room though. The kids ran down the stairs, dragging a large woman behind them. "Granny you've gotta see her!" "Webbigail there's no such thing as-" She stopped talking when she saw me, and her eyes went wide.

Webby smiled widely at the woman. "Isn't she cool!?" The woman cleared her throat and nervously smiled at Webby. "Um, yes Webby. How about you and the boys go play upstairs okay?" She pushed the kids upstairs despite their whines. She then quickly came back down. Scrooge had sat me on the sofa by then, and had my foot put on the leg rest. "Um, Mr. McDuck, a word?" The woman was standing at the bottom of the stairs. Scrooge looked at her, then at me. "I'll be back, just holler if ya need anything." He walked to the woman and they walked out of the room.

As soon as he left, I felt isolated. Sure, the place was gorgeous, but it was huge, and it made me feel small. I looked at my foot, seeing the bruising going down a little bit. I tried to think of what was happening. Okay, so humans don't exist here, but somehow I'm here. The problem is I don't know how I got here.

As I was thinking, I didn't notice Donald walk in. He cleared his throat, making me jump and look at him. He walked over with a plate in his hand. "I made you some lunch, you look pretty hungry." He set the plate on the side table next to me, and the smell immediately made my mouth water. Donald sat on the armchair next to the couch. I grabbed the plate and saw it was (F/f). I smiled and quickly ate. It was so good!

I finished quickly, wanting more. Donald chuckled and stood up, taking the plate away and smiled. "Want more?" I smiled back. "Oh heck yeah! It was really good!" I coughed in embarrassment at my outburst and calmed down. "Um, yes please." I was lucky mom wasn't there to see that, I would've been in deep trouble. Donald walked out with the plate, leaving you alone again.

After Donald came back with the third plate, Scrooge walked back in with the woman behind him. Scrooge sat down next to me and the woman stood. "How's the food taste lass?" I smiled. "This is the best thing I've ever eaten!" I threw my fists in the air, but quickly pulled them down. What was wrong with me right now? Being loud? Or what mom says is rude. "Sorry.." I must've looked like an idiot right now.

"Sorry? Sorry for what?" Scrooge tilted his head. I looked at him. "For the outburst.." Scrooge smiled. "You don't need to be sorry lass. If you're excited, you don't have to hold it in. Now, let's try again, how's the food taste?" I smiled, the happiness throwing all of mom's rules out the window. "It's the best thing ever! It's been DAYS since I've eaten something off of a plate! My applause to the chef!" Scrooge smiled.

"I'm glad ya like it!" The woman cleared her throat, making Scrooge look at her. "Oh! That's right. Lass, we were wondering if we could ask you some questions as Mrs. Beakley casts your ankle." I looked at Mrs. Beakley nervously, then back at Scrooge. "Um.. I'll answer the best I can." I said with a smile. Scrooge nodded and Beakley got straight to work. My foot was still numb, so I barely felt her touch it.

"Alright, first off, how old are ya lass?" Scrooge looked at me. "15 years old." He gave me a surprised look. "I knew you were young, but not that young! What were you doing in that ship as a child?" He looked at me. I looked at my ankle. "My dad works for a space company, and he needed someone to try out this new spacecraft. Since he didn't have to pay me for it, he and my mom decided I should test it. Then a lot of asteroids hit me, and I went through a huge one, the size of the moon, and then I crashed here. So, yeah."

Scrooge and Beakley looked at each other for a moment, then Scrooge looked back at me and Beakley at my foot. "Well, that answered a few questions. Okay, last one. How long were ya out there by yourself?" I had to think about it, but not for long. "10 days." "You poor thing.." Mrs. Beakley stood up, finished with the (F/c) cast that now surrounded my ankle. "Lass, unitl we can get ya home, do ya wanna stay here with us?" I smiled at Scrooge, not even needing to think about it. "Heck yeah!"