The weeks that past and he finally broke down from coming to terms with Sweet Pea's death, Stiles was different.

It was slowly and gradually getting to Stiles as his dreams was slowly turning into nightmares.

His dreams slowly became about Sweet Pea and what would've, could've happened if he was still alive.

After all the craziness and it calmed down, maybe the relationship between him and Sweet Pea could have a chance to mend.

Or not.

Maybe they would get on each other's nerves and be at each other's throats.

"Shaggy Rogers!!" Sweet Pea yells as he storms down the hallway and into the said boy's room.

Stiles who was looking up where Southside high would be but he'd immediately closed the tabs before Sweet Pea caught on.

"Chihuahua, I said this a million times leave my shit alone!!" Sweet Pea lifts the boy by his shirt as Stiles clumsily complied. Slamming him against the wall Sweet Pea glares at Stiles --Stiles by now used to this "dominating" act-- glares back as he leaned slightly forward.

"If you didn't leave your crap everywhere I wouldn't have to touch it. You're worse than a girl sometimes."

Sweet Pea scoffs as he ran his tongue over his lips, looking at Stiles challengingly. Over the course of weeks, Stiles would push back but still it would be Sweet Pea winning and leaving a flustered and admittedly submissive Stiles in the end.

"Why, you stuck-up, half-witted, scruffy-looking nerf herder!" Sweet Pea spits as his glare hardened. Stiles gulps, he knows what comeback that comes from and he found it unfair.

First it was Harry Potter references now Star Wars?! He had to be doing this on purpose, it nerves Stiles to no end but it didn't stop his heart from speeding up.

Star Wars was his weakness and as he slowly begins to come to terms about his sexuality he found he might be attracted to certain type that shared a resemblance to Sweet Pea.

Could it possibly be the nerdy references he made that somehow Sweet Pea made it sound cool? Or was it the mystery in his past that gave Stiles the urge to do what he loves and that involves solving puzzles and finding answers? Or was it the tattoo that utterly bothered Stiles but he couldn't deny it made Sweet Pea more intimidating but also... attractive?

Or was it that it Sweet Pea and Stiles were like Ying and Yang? Both on opposite ends and clash against one another but they were compatible.

Maybe in the end they would end up together.

"So, you guys are finally together?" Scott asked as he saw Stiles and Sweet Pea walk into class holding hands. A smile on his face as he smiled at the two.

"So who said it first?" Allison asked as Lydia nods, very eager to know.

Sweet Pea sighs shamefully as Stiles proudly admits he was the first to confess.

"You yelled listen here you snake lover, I may be confused about my sexuality but I'm pretty sure I have feelings for you and it's about time you acknowledge them." Stiles shrugs not seeing the problem as Sweet Pea emphasized a little more.

"You screamed it on top of the roof."

"It worked though." Stiles points out smugly as he raised their joined hands to show it off. Sweet Pea sighs shaking his head.

"I'm already regretting it." 

But this was just a dream, a dream Stiles so desperately wanted as a reality. Seeing that his own reality was more depressive and more haunting than his dreams.

As the days past his dreams of Sweet Pea shifts into the Nemeton. Where his dreams become nightmares leaving him screaming bloody murder at all hours of the night.

His dad running into his room trying to calm him and hopefully wake him up from his lucid dreaming.

It was then Stiles has come to terms that something was wrong. That whatever is causing his nightmares had something to do with the ritual he, Scott and Allison did and whatever symptoms Deaton warned them about was becoming apart of their daily lives.

And all through the nightmares and endless nights of screaming Stiles knew deep in his heart that whatever door inside his soul was opened left a darker scar than they thought.

One that causes more pain, more destruction, more chaos.

As he grows more tired, more agitated and paranoia gripping onto him. Stiles wasn't sure if he was completely himself because he was slowly losing touch of reality.

Is this how the Joker felt? Is this the world that the Joker sees?

Was Stiles Jack Napier in his story? Would he become the next Joker like Jack?

Would he become the villain in this story?