A Strange New Place (part 2)

So here's what happens when Jennifer finds out what's going on. Hope ya like it!
________________________________________________________________________

Jennifer's POV:

"Uhh..." I rubbed my head.

Last thing I could remember I had done a face-plant in the middle of the gym floor in front of the entire school.

Crap.. I'll never be able to live this down... Wait, Something's not right... I thought, rubbed my head and rolled over, expecting to be at the edge of my nice, big, plush bed, but instead had a déjà vu moment from yesterday.

"Ow!" I was jolted out of my drowsiness by falling out of my bed onto a cold, hard, wood floor.

"What the..." I looked down at the floor.

This isn't my floor...

I looked over my shoulder.

That's not my bed...

I wildly untangled myself from the cheap cotton sheets that were trying to strangle me to death.

This isn't my room!

I just sat there on the floor in shock for a moment with my mouth hanging open.

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!" I screamed at the top of my lungs in pure horror.

Where is my room, my bed, my computer, all my stuff?!

My stomach sunk in terror.

"MY CLOSET!!!" I shouted.

At that moment I didn't even care that I was wearing a giant polyester T-shirt that was three sizes too big for me. All I cared about was me finding out that this horrible nightmare wasn't all that bad and that all my clothes were safely in this...

Tiny little closet...

My heart raced while the little bit of hope drained from me as I slid open the closet door to reveal a bunch of awful department store clothes from places like Jcpenny and Kohls.

I suppose you could say it was the kryptonite to my superman.

I filed through the different clothes, becoming more and more disgusted with every second.

All of these clothes remind me of... Ew... Caroline Reese... That loser I always torment at school.

"Ugh!" I slammed the door shut and walked to other side of the room to the window. It didn't take too long seeing how this room was so puny.

"Ew. I'm in the middle class side of town..." I said out loud, looking at the all the tiny single story houses with their 2005 Toyota corollas.

UGH! What is going on?! I ripped the curtains shut.

"Jennifer..." A quiet voice came from the other side of the door and knocked softly.

"What was that thump?" She asked.

I turned around to see my mom in a long flowery skirt that floated around her calves, and a long sleeved white frilly blouse.

Gross...

"Mom, where's your juicy sweatsuits?"

She looked confused, and said, "My what? And don't change the subject. I heard that all the way in the kitchen. What happened?"

"I fell." I said, shocked at my mother's appearance.

My mom shook her head, and left the room, closing the door behind her.