Theater

A/n: I'm bored and I'm excited for next Halloween because I have plans with my friends. Enjoy~!

The play in this is made up.

Derek Morgan X Reader

"Come on, Baby Girl, you aren't serious are you? The theater isn't really my scene." Derek says.

"Um, yes, I am. My friend is performing and I'm going to support her even if it sucks but if it does indeed suck I wanna make fun of it with someone. Please, Derek?" She explains.

"Fine, only because I love you." He smirks.

"I know you do. Now come on." She smirks back jokingly.

~~

The curtains drop in front of a well dressed man who said "Not every girl is sugar and spice and everything nice."

"Are you sure about that?" Penelope whispers sarcastically. Derek chuckles.

The curtains open again, revealing two men, who look like their from the twenties, sitting in some type of extremely fancy bar, at a table. They didn't look exactly like they belonged. A woman in a red sparkly dress that hugs her curves and flows out towards her feet, with h/l h/c curls, white gloves up to her elbows, and a black boa stands across the stage, but she isn't facing the crowd.

Derek rolls his eyes. Thanks, Penelope. This'll be soooo much fun.

"Look at her, Stephen. She's beautiful." The one with brown hair says, his Boston accent protruding through his words.

"She's way out of your league, James. She's obviously rich! I wouldn't be surprised if she's already taken by some rich guy." His blonde haired friend sighs.

The woman turns around, and she. Is. Show stopping.

The h/c curls frame her face perfectly, her smokey eye look and lushes eyelashes makes her e/c eyes pop, her red lips light up her face, she has a dark mark right above the left side of her lips, and she has a glamorous diamond necklace. A big red rose rests in her hair delicately.

Derek's jaw drops as Penelope squeals quietly.

"That's her! I met her at my favorite café, and she was reading one of Reid's favorite books so of course I had to talk to her! Isn't she amazing?" She asks excitedly.

"Uh, yeah. She's great." Derek says distractedly.

"Hello, boys. Could one of you help me? I've lost my hand bag, it must be somewhere around here!" She says, a sweet smile graces her lips. Her voice reminds Derek of a southern bell in an old western he watched years ago.

"Yes ma'am!" The dark haired one exclaims. "I'm James, by the way, James Barnes. And this is my friend, Stephen Rogers!"

"Hi." His friend says awkwardly.

"Margaret, charmed to meet you both. And thank you for your help." She smiles gratefully.

Now, that he has heard her beautiful voice, and seen her beautiful face, Derek will most definitely be more interested, even if just to look at her face.

~~

"It's not my fault! You killed those men and I was none the wiser!" A black haired man shouts, his name is Al, and he is Margaret's fiancé.

"Not your fault?!" She shouts, tears streaming down her face, "ya know what? It's not your fault. It's my fault. For believin' I could ever change you. So what're ya gonna do? Turn me into the cops?"

"No. I'll cover this whole mess up. Make me a glass of scotch." Al sighs, turning around and grabbing a pen.

She grabs the bottle, pours the glass, and closes the bottle. But she doesn't give it to him immediately. She stares at it, glancing over her shoulder at Al, then grips it more fiercely.