Days Off

A/n: I just wanna write fluff so Enjoy~!

Aaron Hotchner X Reader

"We're gonna have to get up at some point." Your boyfriend, Aaron, mumbles, holding you close as you lay in the bed, wrapped in soft and warm sheets.

"Says who?" You smile sleepily back, you had the day off, after a long case, and it was only eight.

"Jack." He responds, "He's not gonna allow either of us to sleep all day."

"And until he stops me, I will be- dammit I'm hungry now. You talked enough for my stomach to act up, and now I'm hungry. Great." You mumble, throwing the sheets off of you. You shiver at the feeling of the air, that's much colder than inside the sheets.

You get up, and grab his shirt that was taken off last night, and slip it on- over your tank top-, along with some fluffy pants. You move towards Aaron and grab his hand, pulling him with you, but you aren't exactly strong enough to pull the muscly man, so he laughs at you. You let out a struggling whine.

"Get your butt up and come cook breakfast with me." You say, still pulling at his hand.

"Cook it with you or for you?" Aaron asks, raising his eyebrows.

"Hey! I can cook! Plus it's for me, you, and Jack." You smirk.

"Yeah, okay." He chuckles, getting up and following you to the kitchen.

"I can cook! In fact, why don't you sit your sexy little booty down," You say, pushing him into a chair at your kitchen table, before sitting on his lap, facing him, "and I will make us breakfast, huh?"

You have your arms wrapped around his neck, and his hands are placed on your waist. Your faces are about an inch apart.

"Oh yeah?" He mumbles, pulling you closer.

"Yeah." You respond, and he chuckles slightly, before kissing you. It's not exactly sexual, it totally could be, but for now, it was a loving, sweet kiss. After that, you stand up, and head to the fridge.

You grab some turkey bacon(it's delicious I promise) out of the fridge, and a pan out of the cabinet. Since you have two big boys, and you eat quite a bit yourself, you grabbed two packs.

As the bacon starts cooking, you start to make pancake batter. Mid-stir, you feel warm, strong arms wrap around your middle, and a chin rest on your shoulder.

"Hey," You mumble, "What's up?"

"Something smells good and someone looks really good." He mumbles, burying his face in the crook of your neck.

"Aw, you do look really good. And turkey bacon always smells amazing." You respond teasingly, before going back to cooking bacon.

"I wasn't talking about me, but thanks." He chuckles back.

You suddenly hear a slow padding of small feet. Heavy footed child.

"It smells good in here." Jack grumbles sleepily.

"It's cuz turkey bacon's cooking." You smile softly at him.

"Pancakes too?" He smiles slightly.

"Um, what's bacon without pancakes next to it?" You ask jokingly. (no offense to Waffle lovers. I myself prefer waffles.)

"Still delicious." Aaron mumbles.

"Stay out of this Mr. Smarty-Pants!" You giggle.

You finish cooking breakfast for the three of you, and sit down at the table to eat.

"So, what do you want to do today?" Aaron asks.

"I dunno." Jack mumbles, mouth full of pancake.

"Don't talk with your mouth full, and lets deduce. It's too cold for the park or anything similar." You say, looking at the frost on the kitchen window.

"There aren't any good movies out, or at least one that we all want to see." Aaron adds on.

"The aquarium or a museum sound like too much reading for a Saturday." Jack says, causing you to chuckle.

"Okay, here's an idea! How about after breakfast, we go and get some snacks, and we come back home and we watch movies, and we play games?" You suggest.

"Sounds fun!" Jack smiles, before looking over at his dad for confirmation, and he nods.

~ time skip to that night ~

You look down at Jack, who fell asleep on the floor in the middle of watching Avengers, your choice, it was ten after all. You extended his bedtime during the weekends. Then you look at the man next to you. He was staring at Jack as well, before meeting your gaze. He smiles as he catches your gaze, kissing your cheek softly.

"Look at that, we went through a whole entire day off without a case." You smile.

"Thank you." He mumbles.

"For what?" You ask, taking a sip of your drink.

"Everything. Helping me with Jack. Making everything better... Loving me." He smiles back.

"Well your welcome. And thank you. For allowing me to be apart of both of your lives." You respond.

"So," He says quietly, "Why don't I, put Jack to bed, and then you and I, can head to bed ourselves."

"I hope you mean for more than actually sleeping." You tease.

He picks up his sleeping son, kissing him on the forehead, and caring him to his bedroom, and you head to your shared bedroom.

You slide on 'pajamas' or, your sexy rendition of them. Wearing a black bra and black panties, both lace, and the same shirt you wore while making breakfast, but only buttoned up to a certain point, than you sit on your knees on the bed as you wait for him.

"I was thinking about- woah." He cut off his own sentence with a breathy exclamation of surprise.

"What were you thinking about?" You say innocently, as he looks at you, absolutely awestruck.

"I-uh... I don't exactly remember." He mumbles, stepping closer.

You grab the waist of his sweats and tug him closer, sitting up. He is still about a head taller than you, but you are much closer. He wraps his arms around you, and you do the same, wresting your chin on his chest as he stares at you.

"I remember what I was thinking." He says.

"Oh yeah? Well, tell me." You mumble.

He leans close to your ear and whispers, "I was just thinking about how incredibly amazing you always look, and no matter how many times I see you, completely covered or completely not, I fall. Over, and over, and over."

"You, Aaron Hotchner, are the cheesiest man in the world." You say, trying to hold back a smile until ultimately failing, "And that makes it harder to not fall for you every time you open that wonderful mouth with your sexy silk laced voice."

"And you're calling me cheesy?" He quips, raising an eyebrow.

"I love you." You say, instead of answering.

"I love you." He responds, pulling you into a hopefully everlasting kiss, and lowering you onto the bed softly.