Sat at a small bistro table, flanked by two FI employees and jigging his leg nervously, was Hermes.

Athena gestured to a shoe shop on their right and the pair dipped inside before Castor and Hermes could spot them. Athena was about to speak when Dyo silenced her with a nod in the direction of the sales assistant.

"What about these?" he said instead, gesturing to a pair of teal heels in the window. From the shoes, they had a clear view of the group in front of the cafe.

It looks like I owe you an apology - it would appear you were right about Hermes. - Dyo

Right now I'm sort of wishing I hadn't been. What do you think is going on? Castor said some pretty ominous things in the flat. - Athena

I wish we could hear what they were saying. - Dyo

Dyo, your desperation not to fully integrate with the technology you have available to you is really irritating sometimes. Just download the lipreading app. It's not perfect, but it should give us an idea of what they're saying. - Athena

Hermes was sitting at more of an angle than the application liked, but it was the best they were going to get without risking exposure. Athena loaded the app on her own glasses and directed them towards the men outside.

C: Are you sure they're in there? He indicated to the building across the road with a nod. It looked long abandoned, with only a dilapidated, red F and Y left hanging above one of the entrances.

H: I watched them ho in myself. Ask your goons if you don't believe me. I still don't understand while you're treating pea like the criminal.

Dyo raised an eyebrow at Athena.

I told you it was buggy! - Athena

C: I aunt afford to take any risks with this. I hauled in a lot of favours to get the FI security team out here at all. If you're wrong, I'll be a laughing stock at the institute.

H: Well they're all there. I don't know what you think you're going to be able to a vest them for, put they're inside.

Horrible application errors aside, Athena was beginning to understand what was happening.

C: Leave that to my security team. They'll be here in ten minutes.

Dyo and Athena looked at each other, eyes wide.

"Excuse me, miss, would you like to try those on?" A sales assistant patted Athena on the arm to get her attention. Her eyes - rimmed in thick emerald eyeliner - took in Athena's lack of pop clothing with a look of derision. Athena stepped swiftly back from the window.

"Actually," Dyo began, putting his arm around Athena's waist and turning her towards the door. "I've just got an alert on the feeds to say there's a sale on in the shop down the street. Come on, Sweetheart, we should check there first."

They were out the door before the sales assistant could reply. Heads down, they hung left, away from the cafe.

"Sweetheart?" Athena whispered when they were far enough away.

"I panicked. Don't get used to it."

"Whatever you say, Buttercup. Come on, we can cross here."

Bree, you're surrounded by the FI. You need to get out! The message immediately bounced back unread, signalling that she'd been blocked.

"I can't get a message to her, can you?"